Floyd Mayweather CLOWNS Conor McGregor!

Floyd is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Lomachenko?

Floyd would rather send out his twenty-five year old protege who already has trouble completing sentences and speaks with slurred speech to take the beating from Loma; maybe this time instead Gervonta can fight McGregor and Floyd can fight an actual professional if he wants it to be counted on his record.

lol, how much do would you want to bet that this guy found out who Lomachenko was from Rogan's podcast?

Great story.

You remember it this way because you're clearly a McGregor fan.

Boxing/fight/MMA fans saw the fight for what it was...a farce. Are you really trying to make a positive out of your claim that McGregor punched so much air that he tired himself out? And you think that is a better alternative?

McGregor fought dirty, he punched air the entire time, and he only survived because Mayweather let him. Story continued...

Floyd kept turning around and bending over, then the ref would step in. That has nothing to do with Conor.

Floyd tried to trade with Conor early and quickly realised it wasnt a good idea. Facts are facts. Yes i saw the rest of the fight. Floyd is a seasoned veteran and it showed. But if Floyd was worried about entertaining the fans, he would have thrown more than 12 punches throughout the first 3 rounds. He didnt want that smoke Paulie warned him about.

Floyd kept turning around and bending over, then the ref would step in. That has nothing to do with Conor.

Floyd tried to trade with Conor early and quickly realised it wasnt a good idea. Facts are facts. Yes i saw the rest of the fight. Floyd is a seasoned veteran and it showed. But if Floyd was worried about entertaining the fans, he would have thrown more than 12 punches throughout the first 3 rounds. He didnt want that smoke Paulie warned him about.

Haha, yeah floyd played the long Game because he feared conors power. You’ve got to be an idiot to actually believe that! He’s faced far harder punchers throughout his career.

Everyone knows mcgregor has piss poor stamina. He let him punch himself out and literally had his way with him for the rest of the fight, against a much younger, larger opponent as well. People giving Conor credit for that performance are desperate as fck. He gassed after 10 mins against a middle aged, retired fighter, who looked about 3 weight classes smaller

Haha, yeah floyd played the long Game because he feared conors power. You’ve got to be an idiot to actually believe that! He’s faced far harder punchers throughout his career.

Everyone knows mcgregor has piss poor stamina. He let him punch himself out and literally had his way with him for the rest of the fight, against a much younger, larger opponent as well. People giving Conor credit for that performance are desperate as fck. He gassed after 10 mins against a middle aged, retired fighter, who looked about 3 weight classes smaller

You're right. Conor should have done much better against a super elite undefeated boxer in superb shape. Floyd just turned 40 too, which means that most of his skill and speed is gone at that point in his career. Man Conor really lost to a bum. Conor was 0-0 as a pro boxer. He should have been able to do so much more against floyd.

I cant believe there were so many pro boxers that came out and publicly stated how good they thought Conor did against floyd and how surprised they were by him. They dont know what they are talking about though huh.

Mayweather was forced to avoid throwing punches early in the fight. The few punches he did throw, Conor was right there with a counter and had the crowd ooooohing and ahhhing each time.

Conor shut down Floyds offense for most of three rounds and made him play it safe. Facts are facts.
Two yellows....
Time to post a picture of a cock and end the show.
U had a good run

Remember for the build up of the fight they had a sub forum for Mayweather-McGregor because they knew how bogged down it was going to get.
Good days.

Two yellows....
Time to post a picture of a cock and end the show.
U had a good run

Thanks man, glad you took in some of my posts.

Not even sure why i got double yellows. I didnt do anything to offend anyone on purpose. I wasnt aware that a karate forum had so many sensitive people.

lol, how much do would you want to bet that this guy found out who Lomachenko was from Rogan's podcast?

If you wanna mock me atleast be funny, this is just cringeworthy and makes you sound dumb as hell.

I think you were trying to imply im a casual boxing fan, as if me being a casual boxing fan would make my comment less valid than a 'non-casual' like yourself? This is why your post was cringeworthy.

Your comment though was extraodinarily stupid since you tried to mock me for being a 'casual' in a post that was mainly about Gervonta Davis who I don't think anyone would consider a household name or even a well known fighter despite his record. Likely because as I said, hes only twenty-five years old and cannot complete full sentences, and frequently slurs entire words. A responsible promoter would not send him out to fight, much less angle for a fight with an elite fighter like Lomachenko.

I don't know what triggered you, but for the record I do not watch Rogan's podcast.

Floyd is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Lomachenko?

Floyd would rather send out his twenty-five year old protege who already has trouble completing sentences and speaks with slurred speech to take the beating from Loma; maybe this time instead Gervonta can fight McGregor and Floyd can fight an actual professional if he wants it to be counted on his record.
Loma at 130 versus Floyd at 147? Even now I would probably favor Floyd to win that one, but Loma isn't fighting at 147---not even for that one. Floyd would likely ask for 150 and he isn't risking that 0 for Loma, anyway. Everyone would say he beat up a little guy if he won, so what is the point? Plus, the money is in a Conor rematch and he can sit down on his punches and get him out of there in 3 or 4 rounds and make a short night out of easy work and take another massive payday. He might do that, but Floyd/Loma is a dumb matchup.

If you wanna mock me atleast be funny, this is just cringeworthy and makes you sound dumb as hell.

I think you were trying to imply im a casual boxing fan, as if me being a casual boxing fan would make my comment less valid than a 'non-casual' like yourself? This is why your post was cringeworthy.

Your comment though was extraodinarily stupid since you tried to mock me for being a 'casual' in a post that was mainly about Gervonta Davis who I don't think anyone would consider a household name or even a well known fighter despite his record. Likely because as I said, hes only twenty-five years old and cannot complete full sentences, and frequently slurs entire words. A responsible promoter would not send him out to fight, much less angle for a fight with an elite fighter like Lomachenko.

I don't know what triggered you, but for the record I do not watch Rogan's podcast.

lol, my bad. Clearly it was reasonable to argue that a 43 year old who was lineal at JMW and who hasn't fought a serious opponent in nearly 5 years ought to fight a guy who is small for LW and has made it very clear he's not going any higher in some ridiculous thread about a nonsense fight. I won't be so quick to mock such a brilliant and worthwhile idea next time.

lol, my bad. Clearly it was reasonable to argue that a 43 year old who was lineal at JMW and who hasn't fought a serious opponent in nearly 5 years ought to fight a guy who is small for LW and has made it very clear he's not going any higher in some ridiculous thread about a nonsense fight. I won't be so quick to mock such a brilliant and worthwhile idea next time.

I for one believe Lennox should man up and fight Inoue.

I for one believe Lennox should man up and fight Inoue.

Lennox is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Inoue?

Lennox is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Inoue?

For some reason "because it makes no fucking sense at all" isn't good enough a reply sometimes.

You're right. Conor should have done much better against a super elite undefeated boxer in superb shape. Floyd just turned 40 too, which means that most of his skill and speed is gone at that point in his career. Man Conor really lost to a bum. Conor was 0-0 as a pro boxer. He should have been able to do so much more against floyd.

I cant believe there were so many pro boxers that came out and publicly stated how good they thought Conor did against floyd and how surprised they were by him. They dont know what they are talking about though huh.

conor chased floyd because he was old, retired, small, and not a big puncher. Then talked himself up, got walked down and clobber stopped. This is a guy that has actually boxed for most of his life. He’s not the novice people try to claim he is! He fckin embarrassed himself and managed to fool thousands of clueless idiots to bet on him. I bet you were one of those idiots

Last edited:
Mayweather was forced to avoid throwing punches early in the fight. The few punches he did throw, Conor was right there with a counter and had the crowd ooooohing and ahhhing each time.

Conor shut down Floyds offense for most of three rounds and made him play it safe. Facts are facts.
A bigger, stronger, younger world-class athlete in his prime was able to make a 40 year old retired fighter play defense for a couple of rounds by fighting at a pace he couldn't possibly maintain for the distance. I hope you understand how less-than-amazing that is.

Conor should be allowed to take all the peds and EPO he wants, then it may be interesting. Otherwise, he will just gas in 4 rounds again.

I don't think Floyd carried him so much as he just played it safe and also barely sparred or trained much at all for this fight.

Back