Floyd Mayweather CLOWNS Conor McGregor!

Floyd is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Lomachenko?

Floyd would rather send out his twenty-five year old protege who already has trouble completing sentences and speaks with slurred speech to take the beating from Loma; maybe this time instead Gervonta can fight McGregor and Floyd can fight an actual professional if he wants it to be counted on his record.

Prime Floyd destroys Loma

Mayweather toyed with McGregor, McGregor also fought dirty.

It was nowhere near close, Mayweather was never in trouble or even working hard.

Apparently Conor McGregor can beat Floyd in the rematch (his words, not mine)...at this point, I don't think Conor himself even believes what he's saying...

Why r white belts making threads again..

Conor is a mouth piece

Floyd is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Lomachenko?

Floyd would rather send out his twenty-five year old protege who already has trouble completing sentences and speaks with slurred speech to take the beating from Loma; maybe this time instead Gervonta can fight McGregor and Floyd can fight an actual professional if he wants it to be counted on his record.
He's 43, let him brag, he's earned it. And Gervonta doesnt take risky fights.

Lol even Floyd is trying to build Conors confidence up
Dude needs all the hugs he can get

Mayweather toyed with McGregor, McGregor also fought dirty.

It was nowhere near close, Mayweather was never in trouble or even working hard.

Mayweather was forced to avoid throwing punches early in the fight. The few punches he did throw, Conor was right there with a counter and had the crowd ooooohing and ahhhing each time.

Conor shut down Floyds offense for most of three rounds and made him play it safe. Facts are facts.

Mayweather was forced to avoid throwing punches early in the fight. The few punches he did throw, Conor was right there with a counter and had the crowd ooooohing and ahhhing each time.

Conor shut down Floyds offense for most of three rounds and made him play it safe. Facts are facts.

Mayweather carried McGregor.

Fanboys call that 'shutting down his offense.'

Realists call it what it is, Mayweather toying with McGregor. He wanted to put on a good show.

Mayweather has always been known as a slow starter, and Mayweather is a defensive fighter. If you don't know much about boxing that could look like his 'offense was shut down.'

I'm not a Mayweather fan, I'm not a McGregor hater (although I am a McGregor online fanboy hater).

It was never close, McGregor looked horrible and fought dirty, he had no business in there.

As much as so many people hated it, I really enjoyed the Conor-Floyd circus and wish they'd do it again.

Cry about it all you want, you know you tuned it to watch it live.

As much as so many people hated it, I really enjoyed the Conor-Floyd circus and wish they'd do it again.

Cry about it all you want, you know you tuned it to watch it live.

I enjoy any fight. It doesn't mean it was a good one. I personally love freak shows.

McGregor looked really bad.

That's the most unfunny cringe video I've ever seen posted here

made it about 30 seconds

Mayweather carried McGregor.

Fanboys call that 'shutting down his offense.'

Realists call it what it is, Mayweather toying with McGregor. He wanted to put on a good show.

Mayweather has always been known as a slow starter, and Mayweather is a defensive fighter. If you don't know much about boxing that could look like his 'offense was shut down.'

I'm not a Mayweather fan, I'm not a McGregor hater (although I am a McGregor online fanboy hater).

It was never close, McGregor looked horrible and fought dirty, he had no business in there.

Conor gassed. Floyd took over. End of story. Would have been exciting to watch them trade early on when they were both fresh, but Floyd didn't want it.

Conor gassed. Floyd took over. End of story. Would have been exciting to watch them trade early on when they were both fresh, but Floyd didn't want it.

Great story.

You remember it this way because you're clearly a McGregor fan.

Boxing/fight/MMA fans saw the fight for what it was...a farce. Are you really trying to make a positive out of your claim that McGregor punched so much air that he tired himself out? And you think that is a better alternative?

McGregor fought dirty, he punched air the entire time, and he only survived because Mayweather let him. Story continued...

You could just avoid the posts and not comment on them.

I mean, did the title leave you confused about the subject matter?
Not at all.
Just like you can post in any thread about the topic at hand and express how you feel, I will too.

Kinda like you did to my response.

Why r white belts making threads again..

Conor is a mouth piece
It's a forum to post opinions, everybody has and can have one and there shouldn't need to be a ridiculous belt categorization which makes people like you feel you are more important. The only thing the belt system does is display the lack of a life away from sherdog some people have.

The video is unwatchable. I made it 20 seconds in. I hope the creator is killed.

its crazy boxings goat took that long to put away a guy with no pro boxing fights.
shows how much of these sports is conditioning. he probably take just as long if not longer to put away a guy like kabib in a boxing match. but you flip it the other way around and put a boxer in an mma ring against someone competent that isn't tim sylvia or someone who sucks the fight ends usually within the first round. If you put them in with mma goats they would look like children fighting adults and getting spanked. Boxing is an idiots sport. Its a conservative , close minded, culturally retarded type of sport, to me its like a bad spin off of mma. something for the gym and honing skills and nothing more. if you like boxing you are probably old and dumb

It's a forum to post opinions, everybody has and can have one and there shouldn't need to be a ridiculous belt categorization which makes people like you feel you are more important. The only thing the belt system does is display the lack of a life away from sherdog some people have.

Aww I remember my white belt days too

You keep on posting buddy...

They grow up so fast

He's 43, let him brag, he's earned it. And Gervonta doesnt take risky fights.

Gervonta doesn't really take fights, period.

Also, why are they dumping the shit from the heavies in here again?

Back