Floyd Mayweather CLOWNS Conor McGregor!

AvidBoxerFan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Apparently Conor McGregor can beat Floyd in the rematch (his words, not mine)...at this point, I don't think Conor himself even believes what he's saying...

1503765027_757757_1503811489_sumario_normal.jpg

Conor just trying to rent himself out to Floyd for another red panty night.

F45B9538-AC30-4AF2-BB2D-70456A04B687.jpeg

Mayweather blessed Conor's bum life

35B7FAA7-195D-4A7B-85E0-B778788DBB17.gif
Can’t wait til Floyd and Conor arent talked about anymore.

Can we ban anything relating to Conor vs. Floyd from the heavies?

Kick boxing rules or GTFO. No interest in watching A lose to B ruleset.

Mayweather blessed Conor's bum life

That punch was like a Torpedo. Floyds body barely moved. You can literally see years of perfecting his craft in one punch it was simple beautiful and effective.

Apparently Conor McGregor can beat Floyd in the rematch (his words, not mine)...at this point, I don't think Conor himself even believes what he's saying...

They both won, it was a money grab by both. The losers are the people that paid for the fight expecting a competitive match.

<Fedor23>

wtf was that????

it was NOT floyd clowning mcgregor.....

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Floyd in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights

Floyd is really putting his fanboys in a tough spot, because if hes in fighting shape and still proclaiming to be TBE why can't he fight Lomachenko?

Floyd would rather send out his twenty-five year old protege who already has trouble completing sentences and speaks with slurred speech to take the beating from Loma; maybe this time instead Gervonta can fight McGregor and Floyd can fight an actual professional if he wants it to be counted on his record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back