Floyd destroys Tenshin with 3 knockdowns and wins by tko

The only reason that fight went to 10 rds is floyd wanted to give an American audience a show. If it were 3 rds it would have served conor better because floyd would have ko'd him quick instead beating him up for 10rds, putting him on medical suspension and giving him cte.

Imagine hating someone so much that losing multiple rounds in a pro fight and taking 10/12 rounds to win is putting on a show, as opposed to KO’ing a combined 32-0 pro kickboxer and MMA fighter in only 79 seconds in what was supposed to be an exhibition match.

Floyd vs Tenshin was putting on a show. Floyd vs Conor was Floyd following a game plan.

Tenshin fights at 126lbs, Floyds last few fights have been 154lbs.

154lbs - 126lbs = 28lbs

images

Right but Tenshin weighed in at 138 lbs and Floyd has never weighed 154 lbs in his entire life.

So, perhaps you should re do the maths.

No where close to 30 lbs between them.

Right but Tenshin weighed in at 138 lbs and Floyd has never weighed 154 lbs in his entire life.

So, perhaps you should re do the maths.

No where close to 30 lbs between them.

You saying Floyd isn't multiple weightclasses bigger?

Because Rizin spent all that cash on FM they couldn't afford Cro Cop
and other foreign fighters. Really a shame.

Not really.

Looks more like a 50-0 hall of fame boxer fighting s 19 year old kickboxer in a boxing match.

I agree some of Tenshin’s reactions looked a little strange...

But it wasn’t until after being dropped the first time... That it really started to seem exaggerated.

I think it was a mixture of being completely outclassed and it happening so fast... I have to assume he may have thought Mayweather was going to ease into it... nope. I think he just wasn’t sure how to handle it.. Assuming he has never been in a situation like that before..

Need this for reference to better appreciate the work Tenshin was doing:

This fight/exhibition was a clusterfuck from the moment it was announced. Best to just move on.

Back