Floyd destroys Tenshin with 3 knockdowns and wins by tko

Landing that counter hook early was the biggest mistake of this kids life.

What was the point of that bout

If he mans up and fights against even somebody like Joseph Benavidez in a real fight (MMA) trust me he will take a L

Wasn't that a exhibition?
Yakuza may pay a visit to Floyd's hotel room

Just goes to show how good Conor is, and puts the myth to rest that Mayweather "carried him". He would have done the same to Conor, had he been able to. But he wasn't.

Just goes to show how good Conor is, and puts the myth to rest that Mayweather "carried him". He would have done the same to Conor, had he been able to. But he wasn't.
{<jordan}

Yet another bitter Conor fangirl

Not really.

Looks more like a 50-0 hall of fame boxer fighting s 19 year old kickboxer in a boxing match.
nah mate I agree it was only ever going to end one way. And I've only seen the small clips. But that is not a usual reaction to being knocked down imo. Even from those short clips. Course id like to see the full fight.

But from those short vidoes? Looks shady man.

What a dick, I thought he'd allow the kid to look good and help make him into a star. Beating up a 20 year old greenhorn that you outweigh by 30lbs lol, guess it's not as bad as beating a woman... oh wait!

100 % fake an staged. Floyd is barely touching him qn tension acting like he just took a Bones head kick. Sad

nah mate I agree it was only ever going to end one way. And I've only seen the small clips. But that is not a usual reaction to being knocked down imo. Even from those short clips. Course id like to see the full fight.

But from those short vidoes? Looks shady man.

Only looks weird because Tenshin's trying to explode back up to his feet despite his equilibrium being shot.

This kid hasn't ever really been this hurt before. He probably thought he could and was trying to spring back to his feet after the knockdowns but his motor skills were shot.

First knockdown, he takes a big left to the temple and trips over himself as he gets knocked down. When he gets back you, you can see he's not completely stable .

Shortly after, Floyd knocks him down with a big uppercut/shovel hook that snaps his head back hard. This one doesnt have Tenshin flopping, he climbs the ropes up like most other fighters do.

Last knockdown, Floyd catches him with a left hook again and Tenshin tries to catch himself falling a couple times and then goes over and pulls himself up by the ropes normaly.

You could tell how much pride was at stake as well as Tenshin's inexperience with dealing with being hurt so hard.

Last edited:
Back