Floyd destroys Tenshin with 3 knockdowns and wins by tko

Just goes to show how good Conor is, and puts the myth to rest that Mayweather "carried him". He would have done the same to Conor, had he been able to. But he wasn't.

Floyd looked like a LHW compared to that kid.

Okay, I came here, read the thread, and I thought : "crazy how people like to see conspiracies and fake fights every dam time".
Then I looked at the fight.

Give me a fucking break, this looked faker than a full faked fakery !

Okay, I came here, read the thread, and I thought : "crazy how people like to see conspiracies and fake fights every dam time".
Then I looked at the fight.

Give me a fucking break, this looked faker than a full faked fakery !

When you fight a guy a few weight class above you the fight is going to look comedic, because the power difference is insane kind of like Kaoklai's fights back in the day.

When you fight a guy a few weight class above you the fight is going to look comedic, because the power difference is insane kind of like Kaoklai's fights back in the day.

What are you talking about, the fight you showed is the best proof : it looks completely real, with big power punches, big weight difference, and yet it didn"t last 2 min with one guy shaking around like he never did in his career.
Look at the last Tenshin fight, he took big punches and kick, and didn't act like that.

Have there been any interviews including Sakakibara or Takada? Would be interesting to hear their thoughts of the Floyd vs Tenshin fight.

the point was to attract viewers to their show...floyds a huge name...and for floyd, easy easy money...you can't get any easier...
That's what I am saying bro. If there was anyone, they must have a very low iq.

Floyd was taking this as an exhibition up until tenshin hooked him at full power - he then shelled up and smiled and showed how that all work is easy work

Floyd was taking this as an exhibition up until tenshin hooked him at full power - he then shelled up and smiled and showed how that all work is easy work

floyd was all smiles before the fight even started...I don't think it's possible to take someone lighter...he had zero respect for this kid...and with good reason...

Tenshin fights at 126lbs, Floyds last few fights have been 154lbs.

154lbs - 126lbs = 28lbs

images
Floyds never weighed in higher than 151. Tenshin weighed in at 137 and likely fought at the same , Floyd weight in at 147 and likely came in around 151, that equals 14 pounds

Floyds never weighed in higher than 151. Tenshin weighed in at 137 and likely fought at the same , Floyd weight in at 147 and likely came in around 151, that equals 14 pounds
There are plenty of videos of Floyd weighing 160lbs walking around especially at 40 years of age. Why anyone would think a kid who fights at 125lbs could beat a 50-0 boxer who fights 147lbs in a boxing match just because it was held within an MMA org is beyond me lol. Put any Rizin MMA fighter against floyd in Rizin but its a boxing match and you get the same result or ufc but boxing match same result. Conor did not go down as easy because conor is a better boxer no.1 than this kid and no.2 conor is a 155lbs fighter thats 30lbs of natural frame bone muscle over this kid...and even more if its conor walking weight

Make the fight a kickboxing/muaythai fight and then yea floyd will probably lose.

There are plenty of videos of Floyd weighing 160lbs walking around especially at 40 years of age. Why anyone would think a kid who fights at 125lbs could beat a 50-0 boxer who fights 147lbs in a boxing match just because it was held within an MMA org is beyond me lol. Put any Rizin MMA fighter against floyd in Rizin but its a boxing match and you get the same result or ufc but boxing match same result. Conor did not go down as easy because conor is a better boxer no.1 than this kid and no.2 conor is a 155lbs fighter thats 30lbs of natural frame bone muscle over this kid...and even more if its conor walking weight

Make the fight a kickboxing/muaythai fight and then yea floyd will probably lose.
Floyd walking at 160 means nothing, there is no evidence of him ever competing above 151 but yeah, obviously the kid had no chance and it looked like Floyd came to play until the kid tried to take his head off so Floyd put him down.

Conor came in at 167 to Floyds 151 so actually had a bigger weight advantage then Floyd had over Tenshin and still got destroyed by a Floyd who stood right in front of and walked him down showing 0 respect for his punching power. The guy has fought true KO artists in Boxing and has rarely even been hurt by them, he has an iron chin and anyone who actually believed Conor had more punching power than Mosley, Canelo, Cotto or Pac were simply fooling themselves or blnded by the hype.

If you search my history you can find the in-depth version of my theory but the gist is Floyd used Conor to change his perception among casuals and have this be his lasting memory.

People felt robbed by the Pac fight so he made sure they felt they got there moneys worth here and left happy and entertained.

Stood right in front of and walked Conor down dispelling the "all he does is run" and "he's afraid to fight" myths.

Stopped Conor dispelling the "He can't finish" myth.

Made Conor look like a passable Boxer because imo I think he wanted to set up a chance to collaborate with him in the future either co-promoting Conor in future Boxing events or an MMA endevour together.

He completly changes how casuals who had never really seen him fight and just parroted BS they heard other people saying and left with people seeing him as an entertaining fighter who walked down MMA's "heaviest hitter" and took the fight too him until he wilted under the pressure.

Floyd was so dominant that he turned these motherfuckers into junior Eddie Bravos.

If he mans up and fights against even somebody like Joseph Benavidez in a real fight (MMA) trust me he will take a L
What the fuck are you talking about? Newsflash, son, the ruleset is boxing makes the most money and has the deepest talent pool. Fuck what fans consider "real." (And if you don't think boxing is a real fight I dare you to take yourself to a local boxing gym and try gloving up with a 16 year old.) Mayweather is a professional boxer and the richest and most powerful man in combat sports. He never has to fight anyone outside of his ruleset, ever, and he never will. Talking about it is asinine. Michael Phelps could probably beat LeBron James in a swimming contest, but LeBron will never need to compete outside of his own ruleset with anybody. Drop this asinine nonsense.

What the fuck are you talking about? Newsflash, son, the ruleset is boxing makes the most money and has the deepest talent pool. Fuck what fans consider "real." (And if you don't think boxing is a real fight I dare you to take yourself to a local boxing gym and try gloving up with a 16 year old.) Mayweather is a professional boxer and the richest and most powerful man in combat sports. He never has to fight anyone outside of his ruleset, ever, and he never will. Talking about it is asinine. Michael Phelps could probably beat LeBron James in a swimming contest, but LeBron will never need to compete outside of his own ruleset with anybody. Drop this asinine nonsense.
I dont give a fuck about who has the most money i give a fuck about who is the most skilled . Guys like Broner are 4 weight champions in boxing this shows you how weak and corrupted that shit is Broner is the Darren Elkins qeuivalent in boxing expect Elkins is way more entertaining. You have no idea about my training or what have i done how are you so sure that a 16 year old boxer can take me lol i must have really hurted your feelings.
Stay limited boxing fans

TIn foils only come from the people that don't like Mayweather and want to discredit anything he does. Funny that >_>

Exhibition is a good description of it, the 2nd knockdown was the only one the looked legit, the others looked exaggerated.

The power that Floyd posseses is insane, that third knockdown, such a short punch, sends tenshin to sleep while awake, even tried to get up but went back to semi sleep mid way, amazing power never seen anything like that

I dont give a fuck about who has the most money i give a fuck about who is the most skilled . Guys like Broner are 4 weight champions in boxing this shows you how weak and corrupted that shit is Broner is the Darren Elkins qeuivalent in boxing expect Elkins is way more entertaining.
I'm literally not trying to be mean to you, but you either have an agenda causing you to spout nonsense, or you have no idea what you're talking about. In boxing there are more than twice as many weight divisions, four major belts in each of those divisions, and fighters aren't forced to fight for only one sanctioning body or promotion. If those conditions were applied to MMA, as well as the way promoters and sanctioning bodies promote and sanction protective squash matches, you'd see tons of "four weight" champions in MMA. This is a false equivalence logical fallacy. Boxers are the highest level combat athletes in the world, because they have the largest talent pool and largest rewards offered. It's simple economics.

And I'm not some boxing purist. I love MMA, BJJ, wrestling, karate, and everything else. I'm just keeping it real. Floyd is a more accomplished athlete than anybody in kickboxing or MMA has ever been. The guy made a fortune by fighting with his fists. He doesn't need to "man up" and do anything.

Back