Florida: Zoo employee killed while attempting to rape an alligator

Wow just wow had to read the title a couple times to make sure I knew what I was reading then had to re-think a couple times to really see if people like this exist. Just wow

Wow just wow had to read the title a couple times to make sure I knew what I was reading then had to re-think a couple times to really see if people like this exist. Just wow
Having sex with animals is still not illegal in a lot of the US.

the scales of justice.

am I right?

I don't understand how threads like this are still around, but my thread about the true story of the zookeeper who saved a monkey's life by licking its asshole for an hour got deleted.

Mods don't like feel good stories, i guess.

Fake.

http://www.snopes.com/zoo-employee-alligator/

People do a lot of crazy shit but I knew this had to be fake....
At least they picked a perfect
zookeeper to typecast. Guy looks
like a reptile fucker if I ever seen one

miamizoo.jpg

Oh, Jimmy. Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Jimmy, when will you ever learn?

506ec537456de916c8fa05906cf7d9a7.jpg

I saw this sign earlier today and thought... seriously, wtf?
9d7363f51b7e9dfec56dd3405db6662c.jpg

It turns out they are necessary

This tells you the type of place Florida is when everyone immediately believed every word of the article and didn't even question it's validity.

wait a minute ... just wait one goddam fukin minute !! this cant be true !! is it ?!
if so ... hory shit !! and im gonna actually pray for that Chucky to not come back from the dead .

At least they picked a perfect
zookeeper to typecast. Guy looks
like a reptile fucker if I ever seen one

miamizoo.jpg
Lol its gotta suck to know that of all the pictures of zookeepers on the internet they chose mine to sell a story about one who fucks alligators

My bad wrong thread...that's awesome a gator that only eats sex offenders mother nature is a bad bitch.

Back