Media Florida being considered for 249.

Florida?? Aren't those the idiots that proceeded with their spring break parties instead of isolating?
It's ridiculous to think people who don't feel that they are affected by something will stop doing what they want to do.

This is America. Land of the entitled, unempathic, sociopathic and narcissistic. Never care about anything until it affects you directly and then once it affects you it becomes everyone's problem.

Make em fight on a fucking cruise ship in International Waters ffs, just get it done.

JovialSneakyCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

I doubt it.

In b4 Florida Springbreakers video.

just-remember-the-quote-%E2%80%9C-if-i-get-corona-i-71057946.png

They don't deserve this fight.
Those aren't people from here, they are shitty tourists like the rest of the spring breakers. WE DESERVE IT.

Only 23 days to go and as the days pass I'm getting more and more worried and depressed that this fight won't happen, it feels like we have been down this same road a million times with the Tony vs Khabib fight, its so doomed and cursed.

They need to book and announce a location and venue ASAP, or if not then just admit to us that it can't happen because ITS THE HOPE THAT KILLS US :( :( :( :( . Remember its not just Tony and Khabib, they need all the doctors there, all the judges and refs , all the staff , and people who set up the actual octagon, electricians, lighting experts, its complex.. I'm getting very concerned its gonna be yet another cancellation of Tony vs Khabib, its beyond doomed at this point.

Only 23 days to go and as the days pass I'm getting more and more worried and depressed that this fight won't happen, it feels like we have been down this same road a million times with the Tony vs Khabib fight, its so doomed and cursed.

They need to book and announce a location and venue ASAP, or if not then just admit to us that it can't happen because ITS THE HOPE THAT KILLS US :( :( :( :( . Remember its not just Tony and Khabib, they need all the doctors there, all the judges and refs , all the staff , and people who set up the actual octagon, electricians, lighting experts, its complex.. I'm getting very concerned its gonna be yet another cancellation of Tony vs Khabib, its beyond doomed at this point.
You are more worried for the fight than the whole shit show??? This thread is filled with piss poor welfare people who dont go out or what?

Who the hell is Steven Marrocco and why do we care about him quoting an unnamed “industry source” for a completely unrealistic/idiotic scenario.

For being so cynical I am shocked Sherdog is giving this thread so much traction.

Dana should get that spring break douche bro to put the belt on the winner.
izykgb2.png

The hero we deserve.

UFC 249 has been postponed until 2049.
You are probably right I feel, but I am not even excited for 2049 because we might be dead by then but if Tony vs Khabib is booked in 2049 then I'm sure something else will go wrong like the sun exploding o_Oo_O

You are more worried for the fight than the whole shit show??? This thread is filled with piss poor welfare people who dont go out or what?
what was the point of that rude comment? so needless. yeah of course I am worried for the fight, Tony vs Khabib is an amazing matchup and its already been cancelled 5 times, we been waiting to see it for so long, this is a MMA forum, thats what we get excited about and the entire point of being here, to see great MMA fights. Its nothing to do with welfare, I don't get your comment shitting on everyone. MMA forum

It's ridiculous to think people who don't feel that they are affected by something will stop doing what they want to do.

This is America. Land of the entitled, unempathic, sociopathic and narcissistic. Never care about anything until it affects you directly and then once it affects you it becomes everyone's problem.

The same people that don't give a fuck about covid-19 are the same people that voted for Trump. So..

Seriously though, is there a restriction on this? Can WMG send a cruise ship to pick up Khabib + team and they can train on the journey back to America?

Can you imagine how many PPV buyers would tune in for a fucking UFC event on a cruise ship in international waters? The media exposure would increase their stock but also might hurt their image at the same time.

Seriously though, is there a restriction on this? Can WMG send a cruise ship to pick up Khabib + team and they can train on the journey back to America?

Can you imagine how many PPV buyers would tune in for a fucking UFC event on a cruise ship in international waters? The media exposure would increase their stock but also might hurt their image at the same time.

That event would be bigger than Conor and wouldn’t tarnish as much.

Set it up on a yacht at night with a lightshow and drone-views.

Makes absolutely no sense to hold it in Florida. Louisiana is just being hit now with a lot of cases that they think stem from Mardi Gras on Feb 24th. They think it was passed around then.

So Florida may start having cases pop up in April and have a complete shut down.

The same people that don't give a fuck about covid-19 are the same people that voted for Trump. So..
Not true. Not true by a long shot. I live in Chicago which might as well be the democratic party HQ. Idk about the rest of the country but here people hate trump and don't give a fuck about covid19.

Hell half of Chicago is in Florida throwing pool parties right now.

Back