Media Florida being considered for 249.

what about belarus? theyre still doing full fledged sporting events with crowds.. (so is japan, with a k-1 event being held over the weekend with over 6,500 in attendance)

im pretty certain they can find a locaion, its just the logistics of getting everyone wherever its taking place

I kind of agree with Brendan Schaub. Stop trying to cobble together what is potentially one of the greatest fights of all time. Push the event back a couple of months to July and then have a ssssssssssssssssssssssstacked card with Conor vs Gaethje as the Co-main event.

Ahh, good old Florida...my native land. Put in down here in the 305 or the 407. I approve 100%

Florida is one of the worst places in the country dealing with corona. I cant think of much worse places to schedule a full fight card

It's only really bad in South Florida. There are counties all over the state with no cases.

"Only people traveling for essential business, including trips to work, the grocery store or pharmacy, will be allowed on the streets. The order will be in effect for two weeks"

Read further: "The stay-at-home order means non-essential businesses such as movie theaters and shopping malls will close. But residents can still shop at grocery stores, order takeout, visit the doctor or pick up supplies to work from home, Dyer said.

A host of other businesses like hardware stores, gas stations, laundromats, liquor stores, construction sites and repair shops are also allowed to stay open."

Florida probably doesn't even believe in the Corona Virus lmfao

Quarantine the whole city

Yes, quarantine the whole city of Florida LMAO ROFLOL

ufc 249 mar a lago...

probably saudi arabia though

It's only really bad in South Florida. There are counties all over the state with no cases.

Read further: "The stay-at-home order means non-essential businesses such as movie theaters and shopping malls will close. But residents can still shop at grocery stores, order takeout, visit the doctor or pick up supplies to work from home, Dyer said.

A host of other businesses like hardware stores, gas stations, laundromats, liquor stores, construction sites and repair shops are also allowed to stay open."

Yes, quarantine the whole city of Florida LMAO ROFLOL
"Trips to work", "next 2 weeks"

Warm weather city is a good idea and WWE is filming Wrestlemania in Florida. Sounds like a promising location.

Imagine having one of the biggest fights in UFC history in fucking Jacksonville.

It's easily one of the top 10 swamp cities in northeastern Florida.
Lol, I forgot Jacksonville was in FL and not Alabama.

Florida?

tenor.gif

Make em fight on a fucking cruise ship in International Waters ffs, just get it done.

Well if WWE is gonna host a 2 night event for Wrestlemania I'm sure they can work something out!

The US is going down the Italy path just by looking at this thread alone. Are people actually isolating in a cave so much so that they dont have a clue what is going on outside? The world is fucked guys... the fucking Olympics postponed... the fucking Olympics. Ufc 249 this ufc 249 that. Shut the fuck up

Well Trump wants it all back by Easter. Lets kill thousands to get the stock market back..

Back