Media Florida being considered for 249.

I live in florida and im suprised there isn’t a mandatory lockdown, im still going to work everyday, sure the gym is closed, but every restaurant is pretty much doing takeout.
The numberd are going up extremely fast in florida, especially because a bunch of new yorkers are headed this way
I guess non essential business are closed but ufc is cleary essential

There are benefits of being friends with the president of the United States of America, also why are MMA fans friendly towards Donald Trump than Prowrestling fans? Donald did both and he’s a wwe hall of famer, the people cheered for donald like crazy back in the day, now it seems most prowrestling fans hate him, I don’t get them. I think prowrestling fans are the worst anyway, not saying we mma fans are better but, well fuck it that is what I’m saying, mma fans are better than prowrestling fans.

This confirms to me that it just isn't happening. Good.

lol Florida

Florida teen stung over 600 times after inserting his penis inside of beehive

beesting.jpg

Imagine having one of the biggest fights in UFC history in fucking Jacksonville.

It's easily one of the top 10 swamp cities in northeastern Florida.
What’s Dothan, AL up to these days? :D

Florida?? Aren't those the idiots that proceeded with their spring break parties instead of isolating?
Yes, and that’s the sick beauty of those little mongoloids. They're precisiely the type of place to not give a fuck about holding an MMA event.

Its happening at the WWE performance center. I have sources.

The state where idiots are still going to the beach and bars? sounds like a great idea.

Florida probably doesn't even believe in the Corona Virus lmfao

Quarantine the whole city

Florida?????? Yep this isn't happening.

They literally picked the most weird badluck state ever.

I expect some weird shit to happen to have it canceled....even stranger than a pandemic.

giphy.gif

Florida?? Aren't those the idiots that proceeded with their spring break parties instead of isolating?

You realize those idiots are fucking tourists coming from out of state (and Canada), right?

And there are quite a few counties in FL with no reported cases.

He should rent the performance center from Vince, where they're having WrestleMania in about ten days

every single one of you thats ever acted like Florida is nothing but FL man memes does not have permission to watch the fight

Back