Florida: $200 million given to private equity firm after they donated to Rick Scott's PAC

I don't think that's the case. I think the problems are more systemic to American culture, American political design, and the deep penetration of private capital, and all its misinformation, into government and political discourse.

After all, a solid 42% or so of white people voted against Trump. And of the 55% or so that did vote for Trump, I'd say only a small fraction (I couldn't dare quantify it to an exact figure) did so for explicitly or consciously racial/ethnic reasons.
I am not referring to White Americans as a whole, just Trump's grass roots supporters. This story and many others, is convincing me that his grass-roots are voting based on tribal instinct. Because consider Trump's lies, hypocrisy, nepotism, corruption and distinctly un Christian lifestyle , his support for Roy Moore and 180 degree flip on Saudi Arabia - yet the social conservatives support him.

A new Breitbart article on Jamal's death being confirmed by Saudi has the commenters attacking Jamal and supporting Trump and the Saudis. Trump attacks the press like no other president has done in recent memory. A country needs a free press for there to be liberty and democracy. It is coming down to his grass roots supporters supporting Trump no matter what. Trump himself said before the election he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters would still back him. He was very right about that. And the major issue for the grass-roots that had them backing Trump was immigration.

Edit
Just read this article on yahoo. It brings up a poll done in Jan 2016. I was not aware of this poll.
The poll finds that 20% of Trump voters did not support freeing the slaves.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-20-trump-fans-think-192635080.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-supporters-for-intolerance.html

Last edited:
Another typical false outrage thread by @Trotsky. Guy needs to get laid big time. Might be hard considering how small he is.

Holy fucking shit. I didn't think it was possible to this big of load of shit for brains as you do. If you want proof try reading something other than radical left site for change.

If you wouldn't mind switching over to English, I believe you were desperately and incoherently trying to defend open corruption because of something something deep state Hillary cultural marxism.

And liberals marxist cultural marxists are poop. Stand for nothing but chaos and destructin and dont exist naturally in nature. They arent even efficient like a rat or tape worm. They are like a suicidal mentally ill deranged mans fecal matter. They wont exist by 2050 as well by 2050. Natural selection etc.
poop doesn't exist naturally in nature? Are you on the North Korean dictator diet?

If you wouldn't mind switching over to English, I believe you were desperately and incoherently trying to defend open corruption because of something something deep state Hillary cultural marxism.
Wow you really do think corruption is only a GOP problem. <Moyes5>

I am just willing to bet the birthrate of those whites who vote republican etc is much higher than the liberal whites. I also to my understanding of american democrat party is that it is like labor party in UK or other liberal western countries. The leftist party is not a real party united by anything other than multiple tribal identities who only vote for that party because it promises more benefits, often open border immigration of their own people, and often allows their people to do whatever behavior in order to stick it to the ´´white majority´´.. We see this openly in the UK and canada, US, etc with muslim groups and other asian, african, identity groups (some accuse jews do this to) of using the left party for their own tribal identity and religious or ethnic or racial nationalistic goals. So from what i can see as an outsider the US democratic party is similar filled with naive white liberals and than latinos voting for their own latin interests and blacks for their own and muslim hypocrite islamists like Linda sasour pretending to be liberal. The little i have been paying attention to of US left party is that the common opposition is hate of white conservatives, dislike of christianity, and dislike of any racial realism, science, gender realism or anything. But the common uniting factor is being against ´´white rule´´ and open borders.

Most of the Democrat party is made up of Whites. They aren't voting on tribal instinct. They want a progressive relatively fair society. Ofcourse Latinos and Blacks are voting partly based on ethnic or racial concerns, but that isn't the same as Whites voting based on racial interest. Because Blacks and non White Latinos are simply reacting and defending against White power, while Whites voting on racial interest are voting to retain White power. One is defensive and the other is offensive.

Wow you really do think corruption is only a GOP problem. <Moyes5>

In this story? Yes.

In the broader landscape of American politics? Disproportionately, yes. That's why it has been Republicans (not Democrats) who have gutted campaign finance laws, weakened regulatory oversights, lobbied on campaigns about corporations being people, and proliferated government with corporate lobbyists and executives.

Most of the Democrat party is made up of Whites. They aren't voting on tribal instinct. They want a progressive relatively fair society. Ofcourse Latinos and Blacks are voting partly based on ethnic or racial concerns, but that isn't the same as Whites voting based on racial interest. Because Blacks and non White Latinos are simply reacting and defending against White power, while Whites voting on racial interest are voting to retain White power. One is defensive and the other is offensive.

I know democratic whites are mostly voting that way and want liberal society utopia crap that doesnt exist. Whites who vote on racial interest probably would vote republican more. Makes sense to me. blacks and latinos want to largely gain their own power so they would vote against republican. But in broken down state or tribal setting they would not be allying with white liberals unless it yields them more power. That is my point. I just looked it up american muslims and islamists in america also support democrats over republican i wonder why. 1 party logically wants anti sharia legislation, muslim ban, and has politicians who see islam as a threat and the other has people who say ´´´we are all muslims´´´and get defnesive when anything islam is criticized.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Lee was redpilled on islam to by the way. I heard that anthony bourdain guy mentioned singapore as a model state of multiculturalism. Stupid comment. It is an authoritarian police state that is 3/4 chinese now and run by the chinese. And i promise you the chinese their know where their loyalty and true interests lie.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Whoa. Exact same point in 2 threads? Copy/paste much?

I am not referring to White Americans as a whole, just Trump's grass roots supporters. This story and many others, is convincing me that his grass-roots are voting based on tribal instinct. Because consider Trump's lies, hypocrisy, nepotism, corruption and distinctly un Christian lifestyle , his support for Roy Moore and 180 degree flip on Saudi Arabia - yet the social conservatives support him.

A new Breitbart article on Jamal's death being confirmed by Saudi has the commenters attacking Jamal and supporting Trump and the Saudis. Trump attacks the press like no other president has done in recent memory. A country needs a free press for there to be liberty and democracy. It is coming down to his grass roots supporters supporting Trump no matter what. Trump himself said before the election he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters would still back him. He was very right about that. And the major issue for the grass-roots that had them backing Trump was immigration.

Edit
Just read this article on yahoo. It brings up a poll done in Jan 2016. I was not aware of this poll.
The poll finds that 20% of Trump voters did not support freeing the slaves.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-20-trump-fans-think-192635080.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-supporters-for-intolerance.html

Trotsky is wrong is bet. Id bet its a majority of republican the voters who do so for tribal reasons and logically so from their pov because obama was for diminshing their power and was divider as leader to.

Back