Florida: $200 million given to private equity firm after they donated to Rick Scott's PAC

@Trotsky obviously suffers from "TDS" why else would he make such a thread? The GOP is the hand of God. They are the only chance we have against these insane liberal NPCs. If they gave them that money it must have been for a good reason. Trump bless.

How GOP voters can continue to vote for openly corrupt pieces of shit like Rick Scott. This crazy eyed human penis is probably still going to win Florida's Senate race.

https://theintercept.com/2018/10/18/rick-scott-florida-pension-fund/
Trump election has exposed or just really brought to the fore a fact that America has to face up to, that the GOP grass-roots is behaving like how Lee Kwan Yew said people would behave in a multi-cultural society, namely that elections are tribal headcounts.

One thing you never hear addressed by Republicans on sherdog is the amount of dark/pac money going to Republican candidates.

Itsbecause they don’t give a fuck. As long as they win they don’t care what gets trampled, especially democracy

Watching you guys get so worked up makes me root for this guy.

Watching you guys get so worked up makes me root for this guy.

Yes libtard tears are more important than obvious corruption. Im glad you agree with me.

All Hillary had to do was to not be crazy and stupid. She couldn't do that and here we are.

You are aware Hillary didn't run to be governor of Florida right? She ran for president.

Trump election has exposed or just really brought to the fore a fact that America has to face up to, that the GOP grass-roots is behaving like how Lee Kwan Yew said people would behave in a multi-cultural society, namely that elections are tribal headcounts.

I don't think that's the case. I think the problems are more systemic to American culture, American political design, and the deep penetration of private capital, and all its misinformation, into government and political discourse.

After all, a solid 42% or so of white people voted against Trump. And of the 55% or so that did vote for Trump, I'd say only a small fraction (I couldn't dare quantify it to an exact figure) did so for explicitly or consciously racial/ethnic reasons.

Im neither. Not american. But the far left is equally disgusting. I honestly dont even know what republicans support other than their sensible positions on immigration and social issues.

Hahahahahaha.

ITT deluded progressives act like Democrats don't have PACs.

*Guy smashes a newborn baby with a frying pan*

"Look at these deluded progressives here pretending that everyone doesn't have a frying pan"

"Look at these deluded progressives here pretending that everyone doesn't have a frying pan"

100% correct. If liberals weren’t so fucking deranged and crazy that frying pan wouldn’t have hit that newborn. Fucking lib
Ban frying pans

We should just start responding like the typical sherdog republicans from now on

LOL sure. There's zero corruption on the other side. <YeahOKJen><{1-1}><{1-1}><{1-1}>

After all the honorable Hillary is their queen <Dany07>

You support abortion don't you? I can't believe you are mad about a Republican killing a baby with a frying pan, you guys kill babies all the time. The insane liberal brain at work folks.

You support abortion don't you? I can't believe you are mad about a Republican killing a baby with a frying pan, you guys kill babies all the time. The insane liberal brain at work folks.

What’s really messed up is I honestly can’t tell if serious

I am just willing to bet the birthrate of those whites who vote republican etc is much higher than the liberal whites. I also to my understanding of american democrat party is that it is like labor party in UK or other liberal western countries. The leftist party is not a real party united by anything other than multiple tribal identities who only vote for that party because it promises more benefits, often open border immigration of their own people, and often allows their people to do whatever behavior in order to stick it to the ´´white majority´´.. We see this openly in the UK and canada, US, etc with muslim groups and other asian, african, identity groups (some accuse jews do this to) of using the left party for their own tribal identity and religious or ethnic or racial nationalistic goals. So from what i can see as an outsider the US democratic party is similar filled with naive white liberals and than latinos voting for their own latin interests and blacks for their own and muslim hypocrite islamists like Linda sasour pretending to be liberal. The little i have been paying attention to of US left party is that the common opposition is hate of white conservatives, dislike of christianity, and dislike of any racial realism, science, gender realism or anything. But the common uniting factor is being against ´´white rule´´ and open borders.

I am just willing to bet the birthrate of those whites who vote republican etc is much higher than the liberal whites. I also to my understanding of american democrat party is that it is like labor party in UK or other liberal western countries. The leftist party is not a real party united by anything other than multiple tribal identities who only vote for that party because it promises more benefits, often open border immigration of their own people, and often allows their people to do whatever behavior in order to stick it to the ´´white majority´´.. We see this openly in the UK and canada, US, etc with muslim groups and other asian, african, identity groups (some accuse jews do this to) of using the left party for their own tribal identity and religious or ethnic or racial nationalistic goals. So from what i can see as an outsider the US democratic party is similar filled with naive white liberals and than latinos voting for their own latin interests and blacks for their own and muslim hypocrite islamists like Linda sasour pretending to be liberal. The little i have been paying attention to of US left party is that the common opposition is hate of white conservatives, dislike of christianity, and dislike of any racial realism, science, gender realism or anything. But the common uniting factor is being against ´´white rule´´ and open borders.

So the left hates science?

I swear we live in a bizarro world. Btw you are wrong on every point in your rambling post

LOL sure. There's zero corruption on the other side. <YeahOKJen><{1-1}><{1-1}><{1-1}>

After all the honorable Hillary is their queen

So that's your response? Vaguely saying "you do it too" without any evidence?

Pretty incredible how you dumb shits are able to convince yourself that, because it can't be proven to you that no one else does it, it's okay to tolerate and support exponentially higher and more obvious incidence of corruption in your own party.

So that's your response? Vaguely saying "you do it too" without any evidence?

Pretty incredible how you dumb shits are able to convince yourself that, because it can't be proven to you that no one else does it, it's okay to tolerate and support exponentially higher and more obvious incidence of corruption in your own party.
Holy fucking shit. I didn't think it was possible to have this big of a load of shit for brains as you do. If you want proof try reading something other than radical left site for change.

And I don't support it, you fucking moron. You had a chance to make a corruption thread and instead you turned into an antifa circle jerk.

Last edited:
Back