FKL: "Sean Shealby has told me straight to my face they dont want me to win"

GSP needs to teach him humility.

Doesn't seem all that important when even Schnoob just interviews you outside on the way to something else.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a guy that dresses like this
Duf_7RqVYAE7lO-.jpg

He is not an overachieving wrestler with a big mouth. He is an underachieving wrestler with a big mouth. If you are going to run your mouth like he does, you really need to win in the big fights and he almost never does.

He will run his mouth until he fights another top guy again. If he wins that fight, he will still be insufferable, but only then would he be an over achieving wrestler with a big mouth.

Last edited:
Timestamped:

"They see me as an over acheiving wrestler with a big mouth"

<DontBelieve1>

Honestly, i wanted to, but he follows that up with this absolute PEARL:

"I got a lot of pull in this game. I do something and i see a lot of other guys trying to follow suit. They all watching me. They dont put my name in their mouth because they know the type of fight they would be getting. But when i hear Conor say that he wanted to get a head kick KO i cant help but look back and go uhmmmm"

LOL This guy..... he thinks Conor wanted to get a head kick KO on Cowboy because of his KO on Gillespie????

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

This has got to be p4p the most delusional thing i have ever heard in an MMA interview. So its hard to believe the stuff he claims from Shelby

Kevin Lee is terrible. I don't get the hype. With that said, what he did against the other guy was very impressive KO.

tbh i believe him lol.. except for the part of Conor wanting a headkick because he got a headkick, the rest is true.

FKL is the best lightweight on the planet. Don't @ me.

Although i could see Conor giving him troubles.

I think FKL beats Khabib via murder.

i must say that i like him generally, but to be spouting so much shit, you should be winning your fights my guy. 2-2 in your last 4 isnt gonna cut it.

Timestamped:

<DontBelieve1>

"I got a lot of pull in this game. I do something and i see a lot of other guys trying to follow suit. They all watching me. They dont put my name in their mouth because they know the type of fight they would be getting. But when i hear Conor say that he wanted to get a head kick KO i cant help but look back and go uhmmmm"

LOL This guy..... he thinks Conor wanted to get a head kick KO on Cowboy because of his KO on Gillespie????

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

This has got to be p4p the most delusional thing i have ever heard in an MMA interview. So its hard to believe the stuff he claims from Shelby

Hes not delusional,he's FIGHTER KEVIN LEE. How dare conor try to upstage him.

About as stupid and delusional as I'd expect from someone that supports Bernie Sanders lmao

I can't hate on the guy, even though I am not particularly a fan.

I respect that this guy wants to fight anybody, anytime, any place. He's willing to fight guys that don't even make sense for him and are fairly dangerous fights.

You have to take those kinds of fights after you get your ass kicked in the top 10.

I don't mind him believing this and using it a motivation,but he went there on live mma-vision to the world lol

Timestamped:

<DontBelieve1>

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

not saying its true about FKL's headkick and Conor ...near impossible to know for sure .....but...Conor was obviously motivated to try and beat Mas's quick ko the way he launched at Cerrone

Conor is all about upstaging people, or trying to

About as much truth in this as Colby saying the UFC was going to cut him.

So none

Timestamped:

<DontBelieve1>

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

This food truck diary thing Schaub has going is a much better idea than that Fighter and the Kid podcast he had(has?).

If he can tone down his ego just a bit and let the fighters take center stage I can see him becoming a distant second to Rogan in terms of being the guy to go to for interviews and exposure for fighters.

Back