FKL: "Sean Shealby has told me straight to my face they dont want me to win"

FKL is the best lightweight on the planet. Don't @ me.

Although i could see Conor giving him troubles.

I think FKL beats Khabib via murder.
What exactly has he done to show that he is the best LW in the world..?

Get beat by Khabib's leftovers.

<OKC16>

SparseDenseAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

usa_today_11854441.0.jpg

<JagsKiddingMe>

he said he should be ranked number 5 at LW? that he only lost one questionable fight against AL

what about two losses to AL a lost to tony another to santos and even thought it was at WW it was a former LW RDA that also waxed him

I beleive Kevin more than Schaubs weird ass story about having a favela family cook his food. Brazil is huge, they have chefs and restraunts and shit. You didn't go to the favela and get a random fucking auntie.

I like Kevin Lee and look forward to seeing more Tristar KL.

Dumber than the shit that comes out of tyrone woodleys mouth

LOL did he say he has only lost once in his career?? and that was a questionable fight with Al ? WTF . That pure BJJ guy that knocked him out standing must have done more damage than I thought.

It's just your usual ghetto delusions of grandeur. He'll never make it to the top because he can't truly face his losses. Dude is the new Cowboy.

This is why I am not a fan of FKL

"Conor said he wanted a head kick ko after he saw mine"
<bball1>

I can all but guarentee conor didn't even watch the fight.
Yea that’s just talking mate... he is promoting himself
And like most self promoters he is annoying and like most self promoters that are mma fighters he is also terrible at it

He's a good fighter but he can be a real dolt.

He is a nightmare for khabib. American level wrestling, great striking, awesome submission game. Tall, lengthy, etc.

Back