Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Timestamped:

"They see me as an over acheiving wrestler with a big mouth"

<DontBelieve1>

Honestly, i wanted to, but he follows that up with this absolute PEARL:

"I got a lot of pull in this game. I do something and i see a lot of other guys trying to follow suit. They all watching me. They dont put my name in their mouth because they know the type of fight they would be getting. But when i hear Conor say that he wanted to get a head kick KO i cant help but look back and go uhmmmm"

LOL This guy..... he thinks Conor wanted to get a head kick KO on Cowboy because of his KO on Gillespie????

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

This has got to be p4p the most delusional thing i have ever heard in an MMA interview. So its hard to believe the stuff he claims from Shelby

His delusion is so absurd at times, that it's starting to get likeable again.

It's just too funny <Lmaoo>

He has to keep winning so we get more of this!

That guy kind of amuses me. I wonder if he actually believes the crap he says?

Some say, Cowboy was told the same before his recent fight.
And stop making fun of the future Senator Kevin Lee!

This is why I am not a fan of FKL

"Conor said he wanted a head kick ko after he saw mine"
<bball1>

I can all but guarentee conor didn't even watch the fight.

Last edited:
BS, The UFC loves him and have tried bringing him up as a legit talent. With proper and fair matchmaking

If he wins I wouldn't be surprised to see him fight the top 5 in Poirier or Gaethje (if Conor gets the shot)

I actually really like Kevin Lee and will support him in virtually every fight he is in (unless it's against Khabib or GSP), but he is straight up delusional.

This is almost as bad as when he said "People know I'm the uncrowned champ" .... after going 1 and 3 in his past 4.

This is all part of the FKL boom-bust cycle. Rest assured, at some point he will be briefly humbled again and we can revel in it.

Step 1 - wins a few fights on the bounce. Fanboys rejoice, Schaub/Rogan sing his praises and the world is good for FKL.

Step 2 - Shouts for FKL to receive shitle tot emerge. Could he be the one? Is this the era of FKL? FKL certainly thinks so and talks meteoric levels of hyperbolic garbage.

Step 3 - You guessed it, FKL needs a humbling and someone duly steps up and serves it. The executioner takes the form of Leonardo Santos, Tony Ferguson, RDA or Ragin’ Al. They administer a much needed humbling, we drink it in and FKL is considered a bum who needs to move camps. We see a humble FKL in following weeks, much to the delight of many. We hear little from him in subsequent weeks.

Step 4 - FKL emerges from the shadows, as if nothing ever happened. Selective memory allows FKL to anoint himself as the finest fighter to ever grace the sport, yet again. For reference, you may consult:

F3D01957-6A70-4E6D-97A2-7B468AD30339.gif

Armed with his memory eraser, FKL is a possible GOAT contender again and the hyperbolic drivel ensues. Brain numbing idiocy aplenty, he provides many a reference for us to chuckle at. The boom-bust cycle in full flow...

Just a matter of time before FKL catches that humbling again.

Last edited:
I can't hate on the guy, even though I am not particularly a fan.

I respect that this guy wants to fight anybody, anytime, any place. He's willing to fight guys that don't even make sense for him and are fairly dangerous fights.

I give him props for that. So many guys avoid these types of fights he is accepting. Not necessarily the smartest choices but I can appreciate it.

Timestamped:

"They see me as an over acheiving wrestler with a big mouth"

<DontBelieve1>

Honestly, i wanted to, but he follows that up with this absolute PEARL:

"I got a lot of pull in this game. I do something and i see a lot of other guys trying to follow suit. They all watching me. They dont put my name in their mouth because they know the type of fight they would be getting. But when i hear Conor say that he wanted to get a head kick KO i cant help but look back and go uhmmmm"

LOL This guy..... he thinks Conor wanted to get a head kick KO on Cowboy because of his KO on Gillespie????

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

This has got to be p4p the most delusional thing i have ever heard in an MMA interview. So its hard to believe the stuff he claims from Shelby

Who's this FKL?
<FookIsThatGuy>

This is all part of the FKL boom-bust cycle. Rest assured, at some point he will be briefly humbled again and we can revel in it.

Step 1 - wins a few fights on the bounce. Fanboys rejoice, Schaub/Rogan sing his praises and the world is good for FKL.

Step 2 - Shouts for FKL to receive shitle tot emerge. Could he be the one? Is this the era of FKL? FKL certainly thinks so and talks meteoric levels of hyperbolic garbage.

Step 3 - You guessed it, FKL needs a humbling and someone duly steps up and serves it. The executioner takes the form of Leonardo Santos, Tony Ferguson, RDA or Ragin’ Al. They administer a much needed humbling, we drink it in and FKL is considered a bum who needs to move camps. We see a humble FKL in following weeks, much to the delight of many. We hear little from him in subsequent weeks.

Step 4 - FKL emerges from the shadows, as if nothing ever happened. Selective memory allows FKL to anoint himself as the finest fighter to ever grace the sport, yet again. For reference, you may consult:

View attachment 723249

Armed with his memory eraser, FKL is a possible GOAT contender yet again and the hyperbolic drivel emerges yet again. Brain numbing idiocy aplenty, he provides many a reference for us to chuckle at. The boom-bust cycle in full flow again...

Just a matter of time before FKL gets that humbling again.
That gif gave me seizures which made me fart.

Thanks asshole :)

can kevin lee beat Al Iaquinta is the real question Schaub should ve asked

Two threads on the main page about Kevin Lee being delusional. I get that we're talking about him but... yiiikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back