• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Fiziev goes in on Gaethje for refusing to fight him

Fiziev is on a hell of a win streak.

Justin is 1-2 in his last 3. He needs to fight down the rankings.
You are right, but Justin is a name in Fiziev no, that level the field plus Justin is not going to fight until next year, what's the point of keep calling somebody that won't fight until next year? He can keep his own advice and fight a lower ranked fighter.

You are right, but Justin is a name in Fiziev no, that level the field plus Justin is not going to fight until next year, what's the point of keep calling somebody that won't fight until next year? He can keep his own advice and fight a lower ranked fighter.
Yeah.. kind of pointless if Justin is injured.

Still I'm pretty sure that if the UFC offers Fiziev with a lower ranked fighter he will take it.

Lightweight is a complete mess at this point and I don't see a dance partner for Fiziev that makes sense which sucks. Maybe Turner?

Also they need to remove Conor, Tony and Hooker from the ranking. And probably RDA too.

Yeah.. kind of pointless if Justin is injured.

Still I'm pretty sure that if the UFC offers Fiziev with a lower ranked fighter he will take it.

Lightweight is a complete mess at this point and I don't see a dance partner for Fiziev that makes sense which sucks. Maybe Turner?

Also they need to remove Conor, Tony and Hooker from the ranking. And probably RDA too.

Fizievis in a difficult spot, Turner would be the logic option, he is in a good win streak but he didn't beat any relevant fighter and is basically unknown, plus he is dangerous, I would like to see him facing Drew Dobber, I think that Dobber should be in a better position in the ranking.

Fizievis in a difficult spot, Turner would be the logic option, he is in a good win streak but he didn't beat any relevant fighter and is basically unknown, plus he is dangerous, I would like to see him facing Drew Dobber, I think that Dobber should be in a better position in the ranking.
Yeah.. Dober should be ranked for sure. I think Fiziev starches him tho... the fight would play right into Rafael strength.

Turner vs Fiziev would be cool.. maybe throw them in a main event and it's a win-win. At some point UFC needs to start giving these up and comers some visibility.

Man Justin has fought the elite of the elite and doesn’t need to fight an up and comer!

Watch the last round. Bobby did more damage in that round than Fiziev did in the first two rounds. He had him hurt in the last minute.
so the first 2 rounds don't matter? Should I only watch the last round from now on to decide who wins a 3 round fight? God damn shertards.
<YeahOKJen>

so the first 2 rounds don't matter? Should I only watch the last round from now on to decide who wins a 3 round fight? God damn shertards.
<YeahOKJen>

The point you dummy is that Green has smacking Fiviez around, doing damage and hurting him. What you replied to when someone said "Green was laying the smackdown on Fiviez" was that Fiviez won the first two rounds clearly. Regardless of that, Green got back in the fight in the third round and did land some big shots, hurt Fiviez and did some good damage. And that happened in the 3rd round which is why I said to watch that round since it was Bobbys best.

Perhaps you're the retard.

The point you dummy is that Green has smacking Fiviez around, doing damage and hurting him. What you replied to when someone said "Green was laying the smackdown on Fiviez" was that Fiviez won the first two rounds clearly. Regardless of that, Green got back in the fight in the third round and did land some big shots, hurt Fiviez and did some good damage. And that happened in the 3rd round which is why I said to watch that round since it was Bobbys best.

Perhaps you're the retard.
Bro, you literally have no logic. Saying the same shit over and over again, repetition ain't going to help you shertard. Fight is 3 rounds. You win 2 rounds, you win the fight. What Bobby did in the 3rd round....he just won 1 round and lost the fight. If you can't understand that, may be signing up for some math classes at a local high school is a way to go. Get your GED or diploma of some sort and improve your IQ level a bit. Bye Felicia.

Part of the appeal of this fight is that Gaethje and Fiziev look relatively similar, lol
rafael-fiziev-justin-gaethje.jpg

Bro, you literally have no logic. Saying the same shit over and over again, repetition ain't going to help you shertard. Fight is 3 rounds. You win 2 rounds, you win the fight. What Bobby did in the 3rd round....he just won 1 round and lost the fight. If you can't understand that, may be signing up for some math classes at a local high school is a way to go. Get your GED or diploma of some sort and improve your IQ level a bit. Bye Felicia.

No one of arguing who won the fight, learn how to read. I never once argued Bobby won. You're only defense to Bobby busting him up was that he won the first two rounds by point fighting. The point of the conversation was that Bobby was laying it on Fiviez, regardless of who won the fight. Bobby did more damage and hurt Fiviez more in the 3rd round than Fiviez did in the first two. That is the point. If that fight continued into round 4 and 5, it's likely Bobby would get the stoppage win.

Getting personal and insulting people doesn't really work on a internet forum btw. Sign of an insecure kid.

Fiziev is on a hell of a win streak.

Justin is 1-2 in his last 3. He needs to fight down the rankings.

There is a difference in being 1-2 vs general competition and being 1-2 like JG. That "2" is vs Olivera and Khabib both in title fights and both vs the #1 LWs at the time. And he's got a top 5 win in between. Justin in his position should be fighting top 5 opponents. Now if he drops his next fight, then he should certainly fight down.

So him wanting to face Poirier, Chandler, Islam or Olivera makes sense for him. Not #7. The UFC IMO didn't match up guys right. Taking Gamrot at #9 now vs Dariush for example. I feel that should have been Fiviez's fight vs Dariush. He's ranked higher and on a better streak than Gamort. Or...Fiviez should have got #5 Chandler, that would have been perfect.

Problem is Chandler has great management and leverage in the UFC. He's signed 5 fights and all of them vs top 5 opponents or Tony who's a pretty established name at LW.

No one of arguing who won the fight, learn how to read. I never once argued Bobby won. You're only defense to Bobby busting him up was that he won the first two rounds by point fighting. The point of the conversation was that Bobby was laying it on Fiviez, regardless of who won the fight. Bobby did more damage and hurt Fiviez more in the 3rd round than Fiviez did in the first two. That is the point. If that fight continued into round 4 and 5, it's likely Bobby would get the stoppage win.

Getting personal and insulting people doesn't really work on a internet forum btw. Sign of an insecure kid.
no, the point of conversation is that you keep saying that Bobby looked better than Fiziev and busted him up, while completely ignoring that this was a 3 round fight, and Bobby clearly lost 2 rounds. It doesn't fucking matter how much better he looked in the 3rd, he still lost the first 2 rounds. And in a 3 round fight, there is no 4th and 5th rounds, and fighters know that before they get into the ring, so anything beyond that is hypothetical and unrealistic.

no, the point of conversation is that you keep saying that Bobby looked better than Fiziev and busted him up, while completely ignoring that this was a 3 round fight, and Bobby clearly lost 2 rounds. It doesn't fucking matter how much better he looked in the 3rd, he still lost the first 2 rounds. And in a 3 round fight, there is no 4th and 5th rounds, and fighters know that before they get into the ring, so anything beyond that is hypothetical and unrealistic.

No, I simply said that Bobby busted him up and had his moments lol. And that Bobby did more damage in his round than the two previous rounds Fiviez won. I never said he looked better or he should have won the fight.

You don't like my perspective than move on.

I think it's a fight Gaethje should actually take. Fiviez has a nice run and coming of that nice win over a established name like RDA.

And I think Gaethje KO's him in the later rounds after a back and forth fight.
Did never see those two fighters fight? Gaethje is a very low level striker compared to Fiziev. Fiziev can just play with him...

Swap their ranks and let’s keep the division moving

That's what I'm talking about. If you're in the top 15 and refuse to fight anyone underneath who is also in that top 15 you then assume the lower ranked fighters' spot. I have no interest in watching the top 4 guys play musical chairs for years while having long bouts of inactivity. That's trash.

He’s literally terrified of:
Arman
Gamrot
Dariush
Oliveira
Makchachev

maybe not Dariush but I really get the feeling he’s scared of elite grapplers.
he knows these guys beat him imo.
I don't think he's terrified, as he showed elite tdd against rda. Dariush isn't really explosive with his tds, and he would get outclassed with ease on the feet, ko'ed in the first most likely. Oliveira as well, on the feet he would have an advantage. Islam i'd agree. I think he sees gaethje as a favorable matchup and a good name. Plus i'd fun for the fans, while it lasted

Did never see those two fighters fight? Gaethje is a very low level striker compared to Fiziev. Fiziev can just play with him...

LOL, sure just like he played around with Bobby Green and nearly blew that fight, right? Watch that fight my friend, Bobby is a good fighter, a good striker but not elite and he was taking it to Fiviez late, it was a very competitive fight. But yet Fiviez is such a high level striker, right? That fight is very telling of how good Fiviez actually is.

Fiviez may look pretty and has an extensive background in kickboxing, but when it comes to mma he's not above the top strikers. Guys like Gaethje and Poirier don't have the background, but when it comes to MMA striking they are better and more effective. Dustin Poirier doesn't have the background that Fiviez does, but yet he took out a prime Bobby Green inside one round while Fiviez struggled with him and won a close decision.

How is Gaethje even ranked? I could go 0-2 with 2 quick submission losses to Charles and Khabib. His last 5 wins are literally Chandler (no quality victories in the UFC,) Tony (0-4 since,) Cowboy (0-4-1 since,) Barboza (2-4 since,) and James Vick (0-4 since.) Cut him!
I know you are being funny, but it's interesting how people forget that the moment Gaethje beat Ferguson, Tony was considered an unstoppable demigod who was supposed to beat Khabib

Reactions: JKS
LOL, sure just like he played around with Bobby Green and nearly blew that fight, right? Watch that fight my friend, Bobby is a good fighter, a good striker but not elite and he was taking it to Fiviez late, it was a very competitive fight. But yet Fiviez is such a high level striker, right? That fight is very telling of how good Fiviez actually is.

Fiviez may look pretty and has an extensive background in kickboxing, but when it comes to mma he's not above the top strikers. Guys like Gaethje and Poirier don't have the background, but when it comes to MMA striking they are better and more effective. Dustin Poirier doesn't have the background that Fiviez does, but yet he took out a prime Bobby Green inside one round while Fiviez struggled with him and won a close decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back