Elections Fishy Fishy California Recall

It hasn’t happened yet and there’s absolutely no proof, but Democrats already pre-cheated. Read about it on Facebook guys.

giphy.gif

only absolute retards don't think this stuff is a concern.

This argument is over two years old and has been addressed multiple times to you directly. Yet you ignore it, and post the same argument (different twitter source, so points for that) again.

So, one more time:

Every ballot in CA has to be matched to an actual registered voter on the rolls. Getting a hold of more than one ballot, would not result in more than one vote.

So do you have any evidence of anyone in CA successfully voting more than one time? No? Then please stop floating the same dumb talking point out there.

This is right down the street from me...going to vote tomorrow and see what happens. Not really expecting someone else to have voted in my name but we'll see lol.

You may find that someone else received your ballot and "you" have already voted.

I would not be surprised.

Check your vote status...I just checked mine to make sure:

https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/

This is right down the street from me...going to vote tomorrow and see what happens. Not really expecting someone else to have voted in my name but we'll see lol.

Check your vote status...I just checked mine to make sure:

https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/
i an 100 percent sure im a registered voter I dont need to check. I actually checked I when I was going to buy another gun because I heard you could use that to verify address. I recently did it while renewing my license.

i an 100 percent sure im a registered voter I dont need to check. I actually checked I when I was going to buy another gun because I heard you could use that to verify address. I recently did it while renewing my license.

It's not about if you are already registered...I was linking it to see if your ballot had already been submitted.

what is weird is its says I was issued a ballot but it says "not yet received" on the status. what in the fuck is going on I never received a ballot.

what is weird is its says I was issued a ballot but it says "not yet received" on the status. what in the fuck is going on I never received a ballot.
They are trying to steal your freedom bro. Don't let it happen!

Millions of batshit crazy Facebook users agree that there's just no way an alt right black talk radio host who believes whites are owed reparations for slavery is about to get absolutely destroyed in the California Recall election.

only absolute retards don't think this stuff is a concern. Then cite a bunch of useless shit about black people. Idiots.

After months of proselytizing in the Arizona Bamboo Ballots thread, you're back in action for part 2, huh?

Still crying after nearly a year?
It's going to be the schtick moving forward. Crying foul in elections; no proof needed.

Which I'm not sure is really going to benefit them. It might rabble rouse the rubes, which will help the grifters take advantage of them, but it will probably cause at least some Republicans to not even vote, because they'll think it's a moot point as their vote wouldn't count anyway, which could cost the Republicans some close elections.

It hasn’t happened yet and there’s absolutely no proof, but Democrats already pre-cheated. Read about it on Facebook guys.

giphy.gif
Larry's own website already says this:

“We implore you…to join us in this fight as you are able, primarily by signing our petition demanding a special session of the California legislature to investigate and ameliorate the twisted results of this 2021 Recall Election of Governor Gavin Newsom...statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.”

It's going to be the schtick moving forward. Crying foul in elections; no proof needed.

Which I'm not sure is really going to benefit them. It might rabble rouse the rubes, which will help the grifters take advantage of them, but it will probably cause at least some Republicans to not even vote, because they'll think it's a moot point as their vote wouldn't count anyway, which could cost the Republicans some close elections.
The whole point is to reduce confidence in voting, so they can point at the problem they created and say “look, people don’t trust elections anymore.”

And then they pass laws to give the power to state legislators to prevent “bad” voters and “fix” election results where the wrong person won.

What it means is that they don’t have to change their dead end platform and they can keep The Great Culture War ($$$) going indefinitely.

Back