FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

LMAO @ all the Deplorabots thinking there's anything to this story. This is about a memo created by Devin Fucking Nunes. The White House errand boy. Fucking preposterous.

Obviously they're ramping up the predictable discrediting of the FBI and the Mueller investigation. Deplorabots are the biggest rubes in America.

LMAO @ all the Deplorabots thinking there's anything to this story. This is about a memo created by Devin Fucking Nunes. The White House errand boy. Fucking preposterous.

Obviously they're ramping up the predictable discrediting of the FBI and the Mueller investigation. Deplorabots are the biggest rubes in America.
When the stakes are this high, drastic measures become necessary lol
Good lord what have we become

Could you possibly stop derailing the thread by being a complete idiot, Mr. Thompson? Thanks in advance!

Could you possibly stop derailing the thread by being a complete idiot, Mr. Thompson? Thanks in advance!
He's talking about the memo with respect to something that hasn't been discussed in thread. How is that a derail?

The memo's author or authors is unknown as the document is classified. Its most likely not Devin Nunes and I have yet to see anyone outside of this thread claim it is.

Fake news.

So where are the predictions? Everybody talking a lot but not making any real guesses. I wouldn't want to call you guys chickenshit crybabies...

LMAO @ all the Deplorabots thinking there's anything to this story. This is about a memo created by Devin Fucking Nunes. The White House errand boy.

I like how they immediately wrote off the Steele dossier as crack-pottery but just as immediately have embraced this memo as some sort of unquestionably legitimate Rosetta Stone.

I like how they immediately wrote off the Steele dossier as crack-pottery but just as immediately have embraced this memo as some sort of unquestionably legitimate Rosetta Stone.

Unless you're willing to take the word of "Sources inside the Russian Government" as gospel, there is legitimate reason to question the veracity of the Steele Dossier. Especially since Steele worked on the same team that produced the "September Dossier" AKA the "Sexed up dossier" that made patently false allegations regarding Uranium Purchases in Africa by the Iraqi government and led to a war of choice on false premises that caused the death of 1 million people...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

Last edited:
DT9bsMIVoAAPkEj.jpg

http://archive.is/1XkmW

“memo concludes that the FISA judge who signed off on surveillance warrants for members of Trump's team during the campaign was not given full information about the dossier that was used in at least one application, according to sources familiar with the document. One source said the judge was not told that the document was paid for by the Democratic sources. CNN first reported last April that the dossier was used as part of the justification with the secret FISA court to monitor the communications of former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page.”

You know the shit is about to hit the fan. CNN of all places is starting to report on it, in a serious manner, which means they realize it can no longer be held back. It’s getting released.

The first little juicy detail is in. Turns out the judge who approved of spying, was never informed that the dossier was paid for by democrats (and while the article doesn’t state it, I’m sure he did not know much of it was unsubstantiated). Think about that. Imagine the next dem candidate, Trump simply has a bunch of shit made up about them, package it as a nice little report. Use that document to release the full power of the United States government against them. I’m sure every salty democrat that will post ITT would be totally fine with that. Well... they would because they don’t respect the constitution, but you knew that...

Oh, LOF’ingL at the last line. CNN trying to act like they didn’t attempt to bury the truth about Trump being spied on.

Back