FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Looks like we’re going to find out what Obama’s real legacy is. This is a thread for predicting the content of this apparently alarming memo.

It was pretty obvious that Obama was spying on, well, everyone.... but with regard to Trump, it was pretty suspicious how when Trump called out Obama for spying on him, Obama “went dark”. He was supposed to be the leader of the party, but he’s silent on all these issues???

My guess. We will see the Obama administration using the full power of the federal government to intervene in and influence a presidential election, and lose. SAD!

Uh oh, things are hitting the fan this morning.

From what I can gather the Senate Intel Committee received a memo that is outlining gross abuse and corruption within our intelligence agencies. It sounds like it has to do with the Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein and the Trump/Russia investigation. Republicans are calling for it's immediate release. Democrats are pretending it's Russian propaganda. #releasethememo is trending worldwide. Should be an interesting day.

tenor.gif

Gonna go out on a limb and guess this ends up being a nothing burger?

Wheels within wheels within wheels. Run little hamsters run

anyone bored to death with these threads?

not digging the TS, im just saying, its evident Trump is as bent as a nine bob note. But fuck me is this rehashed fbi russia shit boring.

Read a little bit, there could actually be a little meat on this burger, probably just bologna, but seeming like something.

All the Dems on the intel committee voted against releasing this memo even to the house Members. Those same Dems had 0 problem releasing the fusion gps transcript that had some negative things towards Dems in it, so logically this 4 page memo must be much worse

I’m most surprised that if all the House has it, it hasn’t been leaked somewhere

Gonna go out on a limb and guess this ends up being a nothing burger?

i agree with you and i am saying that as someone who would love to see the Clinton campaign and her FBI sympathizers be found guilty of something worse than watergate.

but hopefully i am wrong and this is more than just sound and fury

If it makes a strong case that the intelligence agencies were involved in attempting to sway the election, and the methods that are vital to national security can be redacted, it should be released. It's in nobody's interest to protect corrupt people in power.

The problem I'm having is tying it to Mueller, who wasn't in place before the election. If he's using his authority to look deeply into Trump, that's not corruption, or even worth mentioning in the same sentence as Watergate.

Read a little bit, there could actually be a little meat on this burger, probably just bologna, but seeming like something.

All the Dems on the intel committee voted against releasing this memo even to the house Members. Those same Dems had 0 problem releasing the fusion gps transcript that had some negative things towards Dems in it, so logically this 4 page memo must be much worse

I’m most surprised that if all the House has it, it hasn’t been leaked somewhere
Oh it has, and it will. It always does.

If it makes a strong case that the intelligence agencies were involved in attempting to sway the election, and the methods that are vital to national security can be redacted, it should be released. It's in nobody's interest to protect corrupt people in power.

The problem I'm having is tying it to Mueller, who wasn't in place before the election. If he's using his authority to look deeply into Trump, that's not corruption, or even worth mentioning in the same sentence as Watergate.
If he's using tainted information assets or tailored information then there is a potential problem. If there is an issue with some form of operation within the intelligence communities to effect the outcome of the election and he's aware of it but doing nothing there is a problem. But who knows really.

one of the reasons why the deep state riskily engaged in this type of malfeasance is because they have been engaged in activities that at all costs they did not want the incoming administration to find out about

Last edited:
If he's using tainted information assets or tailored information then there is a potential problem. If there is an issue with some form of operation within the intelligence communities to effect the outcome of the election and he's aware of it but doing nothing there is a problem. But who knows really.

It's the general, laundry list of people supporting the trump investigation they're citing that makes me question if it's just pure conjecture by the people responding. Regardless, I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.

It's the general, laundry list of people supporting the trump investigation they're citing that makes me question if it's just pure conjecture by the people responding. Regardless, I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.
Agreed, even nothing burgers can be entertaining.

I wonder who is getting indicted from Trumps campaign now.
Last time the right wing media floated out these Nothing Pizza's, Flynn and Papageorgio plead guilty.

Is it going to be Jared or Fredo Trump Jr? Both those fools got busted lying. My money is on them.

Any corruption or abuse of power should be investigated.

But to say the FBI did something wrong before the election, therefore, the entire Mueller investigation is invalid, is obviously an absurd partisan conclusion.

Last edited:
If this is all bullshit, it doesn't help the country at all. If there is truth in it, I hope if any laws were broken, that the ones who broke the law get punished by the justice system. I'm really ready to move on to one of those conclusions.

Edit: hope public gets full disclosure either way.

What if it turns out Hilary and Trump colluded to keep Sanders out and give Pence the job after a year.

<Y2JSmirk>

Back