Media first stare down from Edwards and RDA

RDA is better everywhere than Gunnar is. This won't be a walk in the park for Edwards.

RDA peaked already and fucked up his 5 mil payday not fighting Conor.

Leg injury MY ASS you show up for 5 mil.

Dumb fuck.
For 5 million I’d show up with one testical dangling outside my nutsuck

Rafael dos Anjos 5'8/172.5cm

Leon Edwards 6'0/182.5cm

<=5'4 = it's ok some girls like dwarfs
5'4-5'7 = manlet
5'8-5'11 = manverage
6'0-6'3 = tall
6'4+ = very tall

<=5'4 = Dwarf
5'4-5'7 = Hobbit
5'8-5'11 = Manlet
6'0-6'3 = Normal
6'4+ = Sherdogger (requires being 250+ lbs shredded as well).

RDA is gonna take his magic potion and knock Leon Edwards out of here.

giphy.gif
GOAT gif hahaha

GOAT gif hahaha

Haha, gotta love a bit of Asterix lol

It always confuses me does the whole Asterix thing as in Europe it's huge (it's massive in France and even has it's own theme park there) however in the US I've heard that various states people have no clue what it is and then in other states people are familiar with it so it always confuses me that in regards to how well known it is in the US on a whole.

There's the movie's and video games too so I don't know.

It's so good though, if you haven't seen the 12 Tasks of Asterix you need to do.

It's so funny and it's appealing to people of all ages, very clever, very good and quite humourous too, specially once they get into the tasks (which is within the first 10 - 15 mins so doesn't take long).

Haha, gotta love a bit of Asterix lol

It always confuses me does the whole Asterix thing as in Europe it's huge (it's massive in France and even has it's own theme park there) however in the US I've heard that various states people have no clue what it is and then in other states people are familiar with it so it always confuses me that in regards to how well known it is in the US on a whole.

There's the movie's and video games too so I don't know.

It's so good though, if you haven't seen the 12 Tasks of Asterix you need to do.

It's so funny and it's appealing to people of all ages, very clever, very good and quite humourous too, specially once they get into the tasks (which is within the first 10 - 15 mins so doesn't take long).

Yeah ive seen it. I agree i grew up on that shit-Tintin too. But then i didnt have a TV growing up so this is what I enjoyed. I got the entire asterix collection for my birthday last year

Yeah ive seen it. I agree i grew up on that shit-Tintin too. But then i didnt have a TV growing up so this is what I enjoyed. I got the entire asterix collection for my birthday last year

That's awesome!! Where about's are you if you don't mind me asking? As I say it's always confused me in regards to it's popularity in the US as mentioned above.

Yeah it's awesome, not sure if you've seen any of the others too but there's a few good one's.

Asterix The Gaul, Asterix in Britain, Asterix and the Big Fight and Asterix and Caesar, they're all really good as well as of course 12 Tasks (which is probably the best for most).

I literally bought this DVD here for it and it's well good haha (think some are on Netflix too in the UK).

The collected adventures of Asterix.jpg

I like to think of rda as a lw too, but he's 6 fights deep into ww now
Still think he's a LW who has packed on too much muscle and it has affected the cut to 155. Cerrone was 10 fights into WW before deciding to move back to 155. Not saying you are wrong though.

People may dislike RDA for any reason they want, except for not taking hard fights. God damnit, hes in there to fight all the mofos

Lets go RDA!!!! I hope he pulls it off

That's awesome!! Where about's are you if you don't mind me asking? As I say it's always confused me in regards to it's popularity in the US as mentioned above.

Yeah it's awesome, not sure if you've seen any of the others too but there's a few good one's.

Asterix The Gaul, Asterix in Britain, Asterix and the Big Fight and Asterix and Caesar, they're all really good as well as of course 12 Tasks (which is probably the best for most).

I literally bought this DVD here for it and it's well good haha (think some are on Netflix too in the UK).

View attachment 618881
I'm from the UK too- near abouts London haha. I didn't know I could get them on Netflix- now I know what i'm going to procrastinate work with tomorrow haha

Leon is known as the guy who got a 3 piece and a soda backstage. He’s lucky that Jorge blessed his bum life.

Feel like I've ran into so many trailer, nasty stew cooking 50 year old basic cable sitcom watching women like that in the background it's not even funny..

Back