Media first stare down from Edwards and RDA

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
upload_2019-7-19_15-15-47.png

upload_2019-7-19_15-15-12.png

The size difference is huge as expected. I believe RDA is wearing shoes, too. I'm hoping RDA can pull this one off, but he's got his work cut out for him.

What RDA gives up in size he makes up in mustache.

War RDA.

I was more surprised by the (not) size difference between Vick and Daniel Hooker

Rafael dos Anjos 5'8/172.5cm

Leon Edwards 6'0/182.5cm

<=5'4 = it's ok some girls like dwarfs
5'4-5'7 = manlet
5'8-5'11 = manverage
6'0-6'3 = tall
6'4+ = very tall

RDA is gonna take his magic potion and knock Leon Edwards out of here.

giphy.gif

If you think that was bad, wait until they are both barefoot.

upload_2019-7-19_15-23-41.png

At this point I've come to realize to never count RDA out of a fight. Even if it is above his normal weight class.

Win or lose, always pulling for my man RDA.

Edwards gets trolled by Street Jesus because of this fight.

Edwards should win here. Sucks because I really like RDA and he's been having it rough recently.

I can't bring myself to like Edwards, he's a bit of a dick in a way that doesn't sit well with me, he's completely humourless.
War Robert Downey Anjos in this case, classy chap.

Rafael dos Anjos 5'8/172.5cm

Leon Edwards 6'0/182.5cm

<=5'4 = it's ok some girls like dwarfs
5'4-5'7 = manlet
5'8-5'11 = manverage
6'0-6'3 = tall
6'4+ = very tall
Manverage? Trying too hard.

Both men look in fine shape and we have moustache RDA that means "Business". But Edwards looks to be on the big end of LW WW RDA will always be my boy but betting on Edwards if he's this big at official he'll be long lean & mean come Saturday night...

Last edited:
Both men look in fine shape and we have moustache RDA that means "Business". But Edwards looks to be on the big end of LW. RDA will alwas be my boy but betting on Edwards if he's this big at official he'll be long lean & mean come Saturday night...
ww

Back