Media first stare down from Edwards and RDA

RDA is smaller but hes been here many times before
Difference is Leon Edwards is a way better grappler and striker than Magny. I think Edwards gets it done tomorrow by easy ko tomorrow. Edward striking comes from odd angles.
I foresee a UD win for Edwards. I dont see him stopping RDA at all.

Exciting fight. Can't wait to see how this plays out....

tenor.gif

OMG I can't wait anymore I'M GOING TO THE FUTURE!

tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Guys I'm back and I got some footage of the ME! Check it out!

tenor.gif

Edwards faded a little vs Cerrone, Barbarena, & Gunnar. If RDA pushes a crazy pace like he normally does I can see him taking over in rounds 3, 4, 5. RDA has went 5 rounds with Usman/Colby/Tony so I suspect cardio will be his best asset tomorrow night.

RDA lost some mass, he.is clearly lighter. Hope It is part of the plan to put pressure on Edward

Edwards goes out of his way to only call out LW's. Edwards is a big WW, but never looks bad at weigh ins. I'm pullin for RDA, but he looked bad against Lee until Lee gassed.

Edwards goes out of his way to only call out LW's. Edwards is a big WW, but never looks bad at weigh ins. I'm pullin for RDA, but he looked bad against Lee until Lee gassed.
Pushed his ass off to get a fight with Masvidal that never happened.

They offered him Wonderboy 2 weeks later and crickets.

I feel like I’ve already seen this fight and Leon won by UD

I can’t fall asleep at night if I don’t wash my feet before bed. If any of you haven’t tried it, it’s definitely worth a shot

Edwards has a habit of putting on borderline stinkers. He likes to point fight, which is fine, but can be a little tedious to watch at times.

RDA is almost always entertaining so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds. I think RDA is going to try and put a pace on him.

I've noticed that as well. Cowboy, masvidal, RDA.....even gunnar is practically a lightweight.

Edwards has a habit of putting on borderline stinkers. He likes to point fight, which is fine, but can be a little tedious to watch at times.

RDA is almost always entertaining so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds. I think RDA is going to try and put a pace on him.

Yeah, Edwards has an uncanny ability to slow the pace of a fight down. It will definitely be interesting to see if RDA can force a dog fight.

At this point I've come to realize to never count RDA out of a fight. Even if it is above his normal weight class.
I like to think of rda as a lw too, but he's 6 fights deep into ww now

Back