• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social First show with Lzzy Hale taking over as lead singer for Skid Row

I love Halestorm, but her voice is going to be shot out in ten years.

Mel. She ain't no Britney Slayes

Hale has a great voice and she can rock. Saw Halestorm open for Stone Sour and she killed "Still of the Night" by Whitesnake.

Always enjoyed her covers.

Hale has a great voice and she can rock. Saw Halestorm open for Stone Sour and she killed "Still of the Night" by Whitesnake.

Always enjoyed her covers.
I love Stone Sour too .. ai think Stone Sour is actually better than his other band that gets more notoriety (Slipknot).

I love Stone Sour too .. ai think Stone Sour is actually better than his other band that gets more notoriety (Slipknot).

Agree, but don't get me wrong nothing like some Slipknot to get the blood flowing.

Skid Row wasn't glam rock. Famous power ballad singles aside, they went pretty hard.
Dude I saw them in 89 at Nausau Collesium they opened for a band I won't admit I went to see EVER!! Definitley seemed Glam rock to me maybe not on the Level of Motley Crue or Poison but I definitley think they were.

Motley Crue was harder than Skid Row and they are like poster boys for glam Rock with Poison

Last edited:
It always blows my mind when some name I don't recognize gets mentioned and everyone is familiar with her but me.

She sounds great, and is still a hottie. Halestorm had covered some Skid Row in the past and did a great job.

The rest of the vids from the show are HERE

Good for her i like some Halestorm. Her and Sebastian Bach have done Skid Row tunes on stage together in the past. Well at least once because i seen't it.

Dude I saw them in 89 at Nausau Collesium they opened for a band I won't admit I went to see EVER!! Definitley seemed Glam rock to me maybe not on the Level of Motley Crue or Poison but I definitley think they were.

Motley Crue was harder than Skid Row and they are like poster boys for glam Rock with Poison
I guess we can disagree, but that's cool you got to see them. Now I'm gonna see who they were touring with out of sheer curiosity.

No reason to be ashamed of seeing anyone, hell I saw a then unknown Taylor Swift open up for Brad Paisley and some other "country" one hit wonder...but I also saw Slayer...

Back