First Openly Gay/Lesbian Champion?

I had no idea she was gay. Good for her.

KSSBWb7.jpg
I had no idea she was gay. Good for her.

KSSBWb7.jpg
Who gives a shit with who or what a person sleeps with. She is a "person", end of story. It should make as much sense to point out a gay champion as it would to point out a "straight" champion. If everyone keeps pointing out someone is "different" then they will always be treated as they are different. Amanda is the woman's UFC bantam weight champion and she is awesome...End of story.

Who gives a shit with who or what a person sleeps with. She is a "person", end of story. It should make as much sense to point out a gay champion as it would to point out a "straight" champion. If everyone keeps pointing out someone is "different" then they will always be treated as they are different. Amanda is the woman's UFC bantam weight champion and she is awesome...End of story.
Yeah, being human, it's reasonable to have the thought/reaction at this pic, "Oh, didn't know she was gay," followed by some combination of surprise, disappointment, fapping, distaste, but who cares enough to start a thread about it? I find out a fuck ton of new things out all the time. I don't make forum threads about all of them.

Jake shields is gay for sure. He isnt open about it.

Wouldnt be surprised if gsp, anderson or rockhold came out.

Cormier, cruz and dillishaw could be gay too.

Thought this was another Canor thread

More importantly, who are the openly gay Sherdoggers? Most of them are probably Mcgregor fan boys

yes first openly....but both GSP and Cruz are gay as well

You make it sound like being gay as some disability
No he didn't, he made it sound like being gay was doing an honorable deed, like cutting the old lady's grass down the street or returning a wallet full of cash you found.
Nobody would say "Good for her" if you told someone your kid was handicapped.

Dont care about her sexuality at all , but what a dumbshit picture to share with the world.

Brock was the first closeted gay. He got a dick tattoo to commemorate it.
011216-UFC-Brock-Lesnar-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.59.jpg

you can't end your story two times in the same post, we are living in a society here sir

A gay male being champion would be a much bigger deal. Being a lesbian is probably an advantage when it comes to fighting. Not to generalise but on average Lesbians are more manly than straight women and gay men tent to be less manly than straight men so being gay is an advantage to female fighters but a disadvantage to male fighters.

Why are you surprised? She did f**k Ronda last Friday, didn't she?

Back