• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social First Nation's protests in Canada paralyze national rail lines

maybe this could trigger an election!

Anyone see that video of the protesters throwing shit at that train?

I think even liberal supporters are losing whatever faith they had in this government due to yet another instance of bumbling, fumbling, stumbling and fence sitting when there is a problem. I have seen a lot of people in various comment sections writing that they are very worried about how this government lack of leadership will make more problems if the coronavirus spreads in Canada.

Quebec premier is claiming that the Native protesters have AK-47s and other "assault rifles" in some locations. Wouldn't be surprised if true. There's thousands of them in Canada that were never registered and they're easily smuggled in.

If you remember Oka then you know that they do have them, and that they are willing to use them.

265px-Oka_stare_down.jpg

If you remember Oka then you know that they do have them, and that they are willing to use them.

265px-Oka_stare_down.jpg

There was a sherbro who used that pic for his AV. He was not as cool as hat pic.

Too bad that soldier got the ptsd.

I think even liberal supporters are losing whatever faith they had in this government due to yet another instance of bumbling, fumbling, stumbling and fence sitting when there is a problem. I have seen a lot of people in various comment sections writing that they are very worried about how this government lack of leadership will make more problems if the coronavirus spreads in Canada.

They'll just vote NDP next time. It won't fix anything.

The RCMP commanders also instructed officers to “use as much violence toward the gate as you want” ahead of the operation to remove a roadblock which had been erected by Wet’suwet’en people to control access to their territories and stop construction of the proposed 670km (416-mile) Coastal GasLink pipeline (CGL).

Seems like the Natives need to start digging those AKs out I read about earlier. Dudley Do Right about to get got.

Conservative MP questions whether rail blockades constitute terrorism

It undeniably is. So pathetic that the "progressive" movement has led to this. Can't call it terrorism, because muh' racism. Can't crack some skulls because of muh' racism. Just let them do what they want. Why not just kill a few train engineers while they're at it? It's not like this government will stop them. If I was them, I'd be emboldened too.

Seems like the Natives need to start digging those AKs out I read about earlier. Dudley Do Right about to get got.

I wouldn't be so sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustafsen_Lake_standoff

On August 18, 1995, RCMP Emergency Response Team (ERT) members were discovered on the site's perimeter and shot at by occupiers who felt an RCMP invasion was imminent. The RCMP continued to negotiate with the occupiers through local elected leadership and, then, national Assembly of First Nations (AFN) Grand Chief Ovide Mercredi without success.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police launched one of the largest police operations in Canadian history, including the deployment of four hundred tactical assault team members, five helicopters, two surveillance planes and nine Armoured Personnel Carriers. The RCMP kept journalists well away from the site and some reporters became uneasy that the only side of the story being told was that preferred by the police.[7]

On September 11, RCMP detonated an explosive device buried in an access road to the camp, heavily damaging a supply truck being driven by occupiers. The incident resulted in a firefight that made use of the military-loaned Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs). Non-indigenous occupier Suniva Bronson was shot in the arm during the shootout and would be the only injury in the extensive exchange of bullets. On the following day, an unarmed man crossing a field designated as a no-shoot zone was shot at by police sharp shooters. Police later admitted to this mistake.[6] The standoff ended peacefully on September 17 when the few remaining occupiers left the site under the guidance of medicine man, John Stevens.

By the end of the 31-day standoff, police had fired up to 77,000 rounds of ammunition, and killed a dog. One of the indigenous leaders claimed that at least one of the shooting incidents blamed on them in fact occurred when two APCs fired on one another when their view was obscured.[8] The operation was the largest paramilitary operation in British Columbia history and cost $5.5 million.[9]

I wouldn't be so sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustafsen_Lake_standoff

On August 18, 1995, RCMP Emergency Response Team (ERT) members were discovered on the site's perimeter and shot at by occupiers who felt an RCMP invasion was imminent. The RCMP continued to negotiate with the occupiers through local elected leadership and, then, national Assembly of First Nations (AFN) Grand Chief Ovide Mercredi without success.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police launched one of the largest police operations in Canadian history, including the deployment of four hundred tactical assault team members, five helicopters, two surveillance planes and nine Armoured Personnel Carriers. The RCMP kept journalists well away from the site and some reporters became uneasy that the only side of the story being told was that preferred by the police.[7]

On September 11, RCMP detonated an explosive device buried in an access road to the camp, heavily damaging a supply truck being driven by occupiers. The incident resulted in a firefight that made use of the military-loaned Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs). Non-indigenous occupier Suniva Bronson was shot in the arm during the shootout and would be the only injury in the extensive exchange of bullets. On the following day, an unarmed man crossing a field designated as a no-shoot zone was shot at by police sharp shooters. Police later admitted to this mistake.[6] The standoff ended peacefully on September 17 when the few remaining occupiers left the site under the guidance of medicine man, John Stevens.

By the end of the 31-day standoff, police had fired up to 77,000 rounds of ammunition, and killed a dog. One of the indigenous leaders claimed that at least one of the shooting incidents blamed on them in fact occurred when two APCs fired on one another when their view was obscured.[8] The operation was the largest paramilitary operation in British Columbia history and cost $5.5 million.[9]

Pretty wild shit. I'll check out Amazon for some books on it.

That's a whole lot of ammunition spent to just kill a dog and wound two people though, one unarmed. My grandfather did a lot of stuff with AIM way back when, AIM seems a whole lot smaller than the Native groups up North though.

Think the AFN has been stockpiling up there though?

Pretty wild shit. I'll check out Amazon for some books on it.

That's a whole lot of ammunition spent to just kill a dog and wound two people though, one unarmed. My grandfather did a lot of stuff with AIM way back when, AIM seems a whole lot smaller than the Native groups up North though.

Think the AFN has been stockpiling up there though?

Who knows lol. I definitely would be if I were them.

I'm thinking about buying a couple of these floating around in British Columbia.

https://www.gunpost.ca/ammunition/c...e-george/50-bmg-armour-piercing-apt-live-ammo

Lack of leadership from the costume man as usual. These terrorists hijack the rail lines and nothing is done. Disgusting.

Then again, nobody expected our greasy, thieving, lying and disastrous politicians to do anything in the first place. Hopefully these terrorists hold up as many trains as possible. Let’s just get a move on already. Let the black face painting idiot come across as weak and ineffectual (Which he is) and let’s also just move some pieces on the board. Debates, facts, discussions are pointless at the going rate. The more acceleration the better.

Lack of leadership from the costume man as usual. These terrorists hijack the rail lines and nothing is done. Disgusting.

Then again, nobody expected our greasy, thieving, lying and disastrous politicians to do anything in the first place. Hopefully these terrorists hold up as many trains as possible. Let’s just get a move on already. Let the black face painting idiot come across as weak and ineffectual (Which he is) and let’s also just move some pieces on the board. Debates, facts, discussions are pointless at the going rate. The more acceleration the better.

Just throwing the weird terrorist around pretty loosely here.

265px-Oka_stare_down.jpg
LOL, if the Canadian government had balls they could have defeated them quickly with the military or by simply cutting off their 17 billion welfare. A couple of larpers in fatigue won’t do shit If broke.

Bitch please, red coats via previous history.

I dont blame them for being pissed.....they dont want another environmentally damaging pipeline put thru their land, the people of BC dont want this put in.....so who the hell is anyone else to tell them that they have to??? oil and gas were shipped just fine to the coast using regular means before....

who benefits from this pipeline, the people of BC? no....the people of Canada? no......big oil business benefits and a few select assholes they are paying off.....so fuck putting in another pipeline....we should be removing gas as a major fuel from our society anyway...not expanding on it....its pure idiocy and these foreign companies should not be extracting OUR resources at no real benefit to us....

they are making a stand and people going around saying retarded stuff like "durrr durrrr they just want more money!" have absolutely no clue and are in fact....part of the problem

Back