Social First Nation's protests in Canada paralyze national rail lines

giphy.gif

eh

The FNs were killing each other and enslaving each other before Europeans got there.

A few sided with the Europeans just so that they could be strong enough to take on enemy tribes.

That was so long ago and I really don't care anymore.

If they and the eco Liberals want to literally destroy Canada while a virus is about to hit us hard then bring it.

I'm ready to rebuild once they're gone.

Last edited:
All the best to Canada and Canadians.

Don't let these useful idiot professional victims wreck your country, or use past grievances to justify terrorism in the modern era.

BB10MkHS.img

Without Indigenous consent for pipelines, expect more confrontations
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...e-confrontations/ar-BB10MbBs?ocid=mailsignout

OTTAWA — Canadians can expect more disruptive protests if the federal government pushes forward with the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion against the wishes of some of the Indigenous communities it will pass through, says a British Columbia lawyer and Indigenous negotiator.

Last edited:
Gotta love the Mohawks. Their "ancestral land" was given to them by the Jesuits, I.e. they are not even from the Saint Laurent valley originally.

Gotta love how they now side with some nation that they have likely never heard of when actual history saw them wiping out other nations from the map and siding with the English against pretty much all First Nations and the French when it actually mattered.

Bunch of fat bums who prefer to larp as victims instead of reading about actual history.
That’s why I’ve been laughing at them since the beginning. Idiots here think it’s about saving the fauna or racism, it’s about a bunch of opportunists wanting more money.

Which white people? The original inhabitants of England? Yep, taken over by the Saxons, completely replaced, no land returned. Who else? Germans? Lost Prussia to Russia during WW2, not returned and never will be. See how that’s worked all throughout history? Humans fight over land and resources and the winner takes the spoils. It’s a harsh and brutal reality, but this is how it works. I’m not sure why native people in North America should somehow be exempt from this, but if they are, then it’s only logical that they also return land gained by warfare, which they were constantly engaged in against neighboring tribes. Also, we’re going to need to see an awful lot of apologies for all those tribes that aren’t around anymore because they were the victims of genocide by other native tribes. Or is conquering and genocide only bad when white people do it?

Yeah it's ridiculous. The worst to me is the historical nonsense. The Mohawks (along with other Iroquois) were historically a very predatory nation and caused a lot of suffering. Not only to French settlers who were not even on Mohawk land, but especiall to other Native tribes, also not on Mohawk land. They wiped out Hurons out of the map and displaced Algonquian tribes.
Yet the remainings of these Hurons and Algonquians would side with the Mohawks just based on being fellow Natives against French Canadians, although the French actually helped them against the Mohawks.

If you are going to invoke history to get more rights today, at least get it right, FFS.

The FNs were killing each other and enslaving each other before Europeans got there.

A few sided with the Europeans just so that they could be strong enough to take on enemy tribes.

That was so long ago and I really don't care anymore.

If they and the eco Liberals want to literally destroy Canada while a virus is about to hit us hard then bring it.

I'm ready to rebuild once they're gone.

It s not that simple actually.

Most Nations sided with the French, with whom most Nations lived in peace.

The Mohawks sided with the English and helped the wrong Europeans.

Canada would be a much different place for the Natives if the English had not won the French and Indian war.
But you know it is much easier to import a skin colour based narrative from the USA than open a history book.

I don't think Liberal activists and the FNs are going to stop.

Certainly not with shit-for-brains Trudeau and his band of merry retards running things. Canada needs a leader with balls who is willing to cut through the bullshit and put these natives, activists, Eco-terrotists, feminists, victims, criminals and other scumbag opportunists in their place. I don't see that happening given the amount of bleeding hearts in Canada and a ridiculously powerful, leftist national media.

I wrote thi sis an earlier post, but John Ibbitson argues with increased immigration, 1st nations will lose more influence and power over time.

Bascially, Chinese and Indians give no fucks about 1st nations.

Also- to all the give the land back to them, how do you determine what land goes to what tribes?

makes you wonder why FNs who are desperate to conserve their history & cultural practices vote for 350,000 new colonizers a year to land on their shores

Well that's an interesting take. The last I read suggested that recent events have essentially wiped out a whole quarter's worth of growth for the entire Canadian economy - or, as this article/tweet thing describes it, a "slight inconvenience." Death threats are never an acceptable solution, but giving such a partial picture on one side tends to be the stuff that just raises animosity, rather than actually solves anything. It strikes me that someone who was actually concerned about death threats wouldn't present information in a very slanted way that seems calculated to stir up precisely those kinds of political climates that lead to death threats. I can't help but think that some of this rhetoric is designed to raise tensions, not lower it, and it does so by presenting things in a borderline dishonest way, and then claiming victimhood when the expected result is arrived at.

Last edited:
We need to shut down the oil and gas industry. Get rid of it NOW!

Men also shouldn't be allowed to lift weights and should be forced to take hormone therapy.

Influx of 4,500 workers raises fears of violence against women in B.C.'s northwest
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...-in-bcs-northwest/ar-BB10PrtV?ocid=spartanntp

Kitimat, B.C., feels like a town of men.

In fast food joints and corporate buses shuttling workers around the North Coast town, employees of the LNG Canada project stand out with their uniformity. Most sport the obligatory heavy duty boots and coats worn by workers throughout B.C.'s north as they cope with a waning winter.

The $40-billion dollar liquefied natural gas project will employ about 7,000 workers at the peak of construction, flying 4,500 people into town for rotating two-week shifts. Around 80 per cent of workers are men, swelling the size of Kitimat, whose population is normally just over 8,000.

The influx of people into town has mixed consequences, providing a boon to local businesses and raising environmental questions. But there's another, more worrying, trend. Over the past two years, Kitimat and nearby Terrace's shelters for women fleeing violence have frequently been overwhelmed while concerns about harassment from incoming workers grows.

"We have been at or over capacity most nights of the year for the past two or three years," said Michelle Martin, who works at the Tamitik Status of Women.

Well that's an interesting take. The last I read suggested that recent events have essentially wiped out a whole quarter's worth of growth for the entire Canadian economy - or, as this article/tweet thing describes it, a "slight inconvenience." Death threats are never an acceptable solution, but giving such a partial picture on one side tends to be the stuff that just raises animosity, rather than actually solves anything. It strikes me that someone who was actually concerned about death threats wouldn't present information in a very slanted way that seems calculated to stir up precisely those kinds of political climates that lead to death threats. I can't help but think that some of this rhetoric is designed to raise tensions, not lower it, and it does so by presenting things in a borderline dishonest way, and then claiming victimhood when the expected result is arrived at.

It is a satirical website, often quite accurate however.

A lot of the outrage in regards to the protests were fabricated and propagated by media and corporate groups. Trying to blame things like the rail layoffs on the protests when they were announced before the protests started.

Weak men create hard times.

Hard times create strong men.

Trudeau's panicky give-away to hereditary chiefs creates more chaos and confusion
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/top...aos-and-confusion/ar-BB10NGb7?ocid=spartanntp

these new rights for hereditary chiefs will almost certainly increase the already high regulatory and political risk that large projects currently confront.

A few hereditary chiefs and radical environmentalists may be indifferent to the lower standard of living no new pipelines implies. But the immense lost opportunity for employment and prosperity would be a self-inflicted national calamity the rest of us should find intolerable.

Canada’s LNG Dreams Fade as Blockades Add New Costs to Industry

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/top...costs-to-industry/ar-BB10PVRR?ocid=spartanntp

Hopes that Canada could turn into a gas export powerhouse seem to be waning fast.

The current climate for energy investments in the country and the global market for liquefied natural gas are a far cry from October 2018, when a Royal Dutch Shell Plc-led group announced plans to build a massive LNG terminal on British Columbia’s coast and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau hailed the project as “a vote of confidence” in Canada.

You guys ready for the collapse and civil wars?

Back