Social First Nation's protests in Canada paralyze national rail lines

Pro-development voices not heard as activists use protests to advance own agenda: Indigenous leaders

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ndigenous-leaders/ar-BB1146dO?ocid=spartanntp

First Nations leaders who are pro-resource development say their voices are being drowned out by environmental activists who have co-opted a protest movement started by anti-pipeline hereditary chiefs. They’re also raising questions about who should speak for the Wet’suwet’en First Nation.

“We feel like we’ve been hijacked by the protesters who have their own agenda on this,” said Theresa Tait Day, whose hereditary name is Wi’haliy’te. “They’ve used our people to advance their agenda.”

So Trudeau gave the "hereditary chiefs" the extortion money they wanted or how was this resolved?

So Trudeau gave the "hereditary chiefs" the extortion money they wanted or how was this resolved?

I think the Mohawks got 250 million but I have no idea what the hereditary chiefs got.

Still the terrorists won't stop until the industry is gone.

What jobs? They are automating everything anyway. They are automating the mine trucks in Australia and trying to do away with shop staff in general.

It takes skilled workers to put pipelines into the ground and to extract resources.

If jobs aren't being created at a certain pace then 400,000 K immigrants a year (Liberals increased it) will be struggling to find work.

What plans do the Liberals have for our future ?

They will control Canada forever now.

It takes skilled workers to put pipelines into the ground and to extract resources.

If jobs aren't being created at a certain pace then 400,000 K immigrants a year (Liberals increased it) will be struggling to find work.
Fuck the migrants and fuck the human race in general. I'm laughing my arse off as the global economy goes down the toilet.

Back