Elections First Ever Transgender State Senator Elected

We had a trans person voted to serve and it has made national headlines. I know her and had worked with her when I was police. Great person, but the big deal if it is lost on me.

That would work. Transgenderism is a biological condition.

More like a mental condition. There's a reason why Transgender people have an insane suicide rate and it has nothing to do with not "being accepted". That's just a bullshit liberal talking point.

More like a mental condition. There's a reason why Transgender people have an insane suicide rate and it has nothing to do with not "being accepted". That's just a bullshit liberal talking point.

2020, where we reward people with mental illnesses.
Transgenderism is not a mental condition, it is a biological one.

The transgender suicide rate has everything to do with hatred of trans people. You should try having a shred of compassion and understanding for people that are different.

I know that is a huge sacrifice for you, but I believe in you, Sherbro! Basic human decency, I know you can do it!

That would work. Transgenderism is a biological condition.
That is such a small percent though people born with both genitals and similar conditions are so small they dont even amount for half a percent.. It has been hijacked by men putting on a dress and wig.

Gender is not an open question. It isnt up for debate.

This is a man dressing up in womens clothing. A man that has serious mental health issues. He is far more likely then the average man to hurt or kill himself because of these issues.

To celebrate this (electing this guy) as an accomplishment is just silly, nothing at all has been accomplished. These people need help, not "acceptance".

And I lean left BTW. People on both aides of the aisle can see how absurd this whole "movement" is becoming.

What's next? Shall we start celebrating schizophrenia too? Bi-polar disorder?

That is such a small percent though people born with both genitals and similar conditions are so small they dont even amount for half a percent.. It has been hijacked by men putting on a dress and wig.
You are confusing hermaphroditism with transgenderism. While it's true the hermaphrodites exist, and just that fact makes most anti-trans arguments invalid, they are a microscopic percentage of the human population.

Transgender people are a much bigger portion of the population, albeit still a tiny one. Even so, there are millions of transgender people around the world.
You can deny that they are trans if you really want to, but that is denying reality.

Gender is not an open question. It isnt up for debate.

This is a man dressing up in womens clothing. A man that has serious mental health issues. He is far more likely then the average man to hurt or kill himself because of these issues.

To celebrate this (electing this guy) as an accomplishment is just silly, nothing at all has been accomplished. These people need help, not "acceptance".

And I lean left BTW. People on both aides of the aisle can see how absurd this whole "movement" is becoming.

What's next? Shall we start celebrating schizophrenia too? Bi-polar disorder?
You should really read up on the subject, Sherbro! It's a very interesting topic.

Oregon about to elect it's first ever fully grown adult toddler!

ht_stanley_thornton_jr_baby_ll_111020_wblog.jpg

You watch! It's coming!

Meanwhile Ares Black will be all "go read a book! There are a lot of totally normal man babies out there who just identify as being a kid. There is nothing mentally wrong with that"

Oregon about to elect it's first ever fully grown adult toddler!

ht_stanley_thornton_jr_baby_ll_111020_wblog.jpg

You watch! It's coming!

Meanwhile Ares Black will be all "go read a book! There are a lot of totally normal man babies out there who just identify as being a kid. There is nothing mentally wrong with that"
That is what is called a strawman, and it is a classic logical fallacy.

Back