First Croatian UFC Champ

I need a good reaction .gif for this... someone help me please.

Aren't you agreeing with OP? you shouldn't find this so ridiculous if you are saying people born and bred in the US aren't 100% American?

He is genetically 100% Croatian, both his parents were.
His nationality is Croatian, but he's not a Croatian fighter. He was born in America. Grew up in America. Trains in America. Works and fights in America. He's the next in a long line of American HW champs.

Conor always talks about the McGregor clan fighting in the highlands of Scotland..... thats as good a claim as any lol

I wasnt saying Ireland is in the UK btw lol

He's Croatian even if he's from Cleveland... I saw the flat on his shorts so he must be. Fact.

Americans dont understand what ethnicity is, since there is really no american ethnicity, only Indians were ethnically americans.
"Indians " which isn't even the correct term for these peoples. They are half Siberian half Japanese fisherman

Scientist studied they're genome and found that out. So technically your theory is incorrect, natives are not natives to North America. They came over the frozen land bridge that once stood between Russia and North America

And stipe, is. Croat. Croat genetics, he isn't born in Croatia. But he has Croatian Dna in his testicles.

Living in the great USA which Western Europeans built with the help of native, Latin, Asian and African people's

Canadian Serb here, fully support Stipe because he's a hero to his commumity, badass fighter and a good guy. He's Croatian American, and both countries should be proud of what they delivered to mma. Lets stop the hate.

Nah Croatia didnt deliever shit. He was born and raised in America. As far as im concerned, all these fighters and people who are so proud of their "heritage" should be deported.

Last edited:
Nah Croatia didnt deliever shit. He was born and raised in America. As far as im concerned, all these fighters and people who are so proud of their "heritage" should be deported.

That there is the voice of common sense

There's a lot of corruption and the Croat media is heavily state-controlled and censored. US is also like the only country in the world where you can't bribe the police.

You have to be joking?

No it doesn't.

You might as well claim Zagreb has its own genetic profile seperate from Split.

You can't tell a Pole from a German, a Frenchman from a German looking at genes, let alone a Serb from a Croat. A Nigerian from a Scot, yes. Or very specific isolated ethnic groups from their neighbors. Basques have specific genetic markers as well as a language that doesn't have the same roots as their neighbors. Croats and Serbs don't.

Your knowledge of genetics is bullshit. Go and Google your shit. There is no difference genetically between you and your uncle who was shooting at his cousin five times removed in 1990. Religion, history and dialect are the differences. Not even language as such.

So you're saying all Europe is one genetic type basically; "white." That's the stupidest statement ever, is that why they have genetic tests that you can determine to the % if you are British, or Irish, or Polish ??

Same thing goes for Africans, you can determine which specific country or tribe they belong to, not just one entire continent.

But this is from the guy who also pretends he's been a lawyer for 20 years. I'm done talking to you, you are clueless... go get an education and try to learn something besides Googling in moms basement all day.

stipe.jpg

if he is African they must have been tho? based on OP logic?

Kenyans were pretty excited when Barack Obama won. In fact, he went to Kenya and made a speech about it.

IDK what Bones roots are but I don't think he's aware but if he had a tribe/country he was predominantly from, I'm sure they would rejoice.

You'd know that if you had any kind of roots besides the Whopper Jr you eat in moms basement daily.

You'd know that if you had any kind of roots besides the Whopper Jr you eat in moms basement daily.

That's cute... blindly assuming things. I'm actually Irish born and bred and now living in Canada. If my son tried to pass himself off as Irish I would deliver a swift smack round his ear! He is Canadian!

Congratulations to Croatia and Ohio!

Croatian champion and baddest man on the planet!

"Indians " which isn't even the correct term for these peoples. They are half Siberian half Japanese fisherman

Scientist studied they're genome and found that out. So technically your theory is incorrect, natives are not natives to North America. They came over the frozen land bridge that once stood between Russia and North America

And stipe, is. Croat. Croat genetics, he isn't born in Croatia. But he has Croatian Dna in his testicles.

Living in the great USA which Western Europeans built with the help of native, Latin, Asian and African people's

Well then Stipe isnt Croatian, he is technically African and his ancestors are not native to Croatia.

rd-africans-5_resized_large.jpg

A Croat arguing that a Serb is genetically different is some Nazi level racial bullshit. Not fucking surprising that region is still fucked. Cousins murdering each other because of bullshit that they explain in terms of utterly discredited racial theories with zero basis in science. No, you are not genetically different from Serbs and if you believe that then you're a step away from genocide. The genocide your fathers and grandfathers and racial cleansing perhaps committed (same applies to Serbs vs Croat vs Bosnian).

Well then Stipe isnt Croatian, he is technically African and his ancestors are not native to Croatia.

rd-africans-5_resized_large.jpg
True but different regions of the world can change the genome slightly. Hence the change of eye color.

So location mixed with culture can change how a person looks compared to others. That's why it is important to remember your ancestry. For a Croat is different then a aboriginal from Australia.

Miocic was forged in the hills of Croatia, generation after generation of Croatian men passing on they're dna through sexual conception. For America is only a recent settled country. Not around long enough to change miocics genome, miocics genome remains that of s Croatian genome. A Croatian genome living and Bred by American food, American security, American school system. So he is a Croatian American

If that is so hard to understand, then find something else to talk about it. Because historians will continue talking about it while you go on with your life.

Back