Opinion Firas Zahabi - "In my opinion, Islam is the only religion with 0 racism"

Meh I could care less, IMO religion should be outlawed...we are not stupid peasants anymore and we do not need fairy tales to control us. The fact that people are allowed to be militant about a religious belief that has no fucking factual evidence to support it is insane.

Fuck religion.
But let me guess, we should be militant in defense of the religion of science, right?

Racism is not allowed in Islam and it is a big sin.

Many passages in the Quran show this. Also it is mentioned in many Hadith.

Allah will judge a person by their faith and deeds, that's it.

You can be an Arab named Muhammad with a big beard but it will not matter on the Day of Judgment if you did not have faith in your heart and have done bad deeds.

Also, messengers came to every nation which is one of many reasons why Island is a faith for all of humanity.
LMAO!

You trying to recruit sheep or imbeciles that would actually follow that garbage?

How about the Arabian slave trade?

Then wouldn't Islam have traces of Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism?

The Muslim view is that God has repeatedly revealed his message through prophets, but that message has always been corrupted (which is the other religions). With the exception of Muhammad and Islam.
That's all he's referring to.
Of course there's racist Muslims, but Islam is pretty clearly against any divisions aside from religion.
The same could be said about Christianity of course.
That's never stopped the racists.

Idiots of most faiths make claims like this, yet always betray serious hateful leanings. It's rather like a child murder exclaiming that he didn't fuck them too.

The slave trade still isn't over. There are still slaves all over the world. You can find slave auctions on youtube.
I meant overt open slavery. Was banned in Saudi Arabia in 1962 iirc. They still have defacto slavery there and in the Gulf as well

Of all the issue Islam has (and there are a bunch...) racism isn't one of them. Sexism, and bigotry are up there, and they will toss you off a building if you are gay.

But I can't recall any instance where race was the motivation for them to go all "Snack Bar" and blow themselves up.

Did you mean the reverse? Because all those religions predate Islam. In fact Islam is a bad copy and paste of Judaism. If he's actually saying Judaism/Christianity have traces of Islam that's just false as they predate Islam but this would be the argument you'd expect from a Muslim.

Arabs, who are notorious for their racism against blacks, are overwhelmingly Muslim. You can also say this for Pakis.
Only in the Arab world are Africans sold in markets as slaves like 500 years ago.

Are you fucking serious with your use of the word ‘Pakis’ ?

Interesting.. There's literally thousands of religions so that's a real tough thing to say. Christina Scientists are not prejudice towards anyone, race, background, etc. & no it has nothing to do with scientology

Most religions started off by only accepting a select group of different ethnic groups and languages.

Like, mormons only recently (I think) started letting black people in their religious institutions and practices. Lol.

I don't know the passages, I'd be interested in seeing them, I don't doubt their existence. But to be fair Islam was a very open religion that spread across the world through traders, it's big appeal was it didn't matter who you were or where you were born, it unified everyone under one god.
except homosexuals and women.

There's no racial superiority in Islam, everyone is equally beneath the god they worship. The importance of serving their god really separates them from the other religions. As a Christian I sometimes envy it, other times I watch in horror as atrocities are done in the name of that subservience.

I envy Islam only for the unapologetic passion and seriousness of many of its followers. I also envy that Muslims are not afraid to speak out against debauchery and degeneracy. Unfortunately, a lot of Christians are embarrassed to even admit they are Christian and many of them do not take their faith seriously at all. A lot of Christianity has been corrupted by disgusting Marxism, feminism, identity politics and PC culture.

I don't envy Islam for the oppression and brutality it imposes on non-Muslims. Muslims are slaughtering Christians left and right at the moment.

I guess infidels don't count as a single race, so they can keep on killing them and it's not racism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back