Opinion Firas Zahabi - "In my opinion, Islam is the only religion with 0 racism"

All religions are crap and it should be illegal to indoctrinate kids with such filth.

This is a cop out. Only one religion today has vast and influential members propagating the violent conquest/conversion of non-members.

Stop reaching
Of all the abrahamic religions judaism is the most exclusive and closed. Anyone can convert to islam or christianity.
Heck many "orthadox" jews dont even believe in converting to Judaism. I put orthadox in quotes because how are they orthadox compared to the real semetic jews of the middle east? A different conversation in a different day.
If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can substitute "Christianity" for "Judaism" or "Islam", or any religion you feel like. It doesn`t change the argument. That`s the point.

Yet again, we can’t throw all of them in the same basket. I’ve met amazing Moroccans and Turkish people, they aren’t all like this, but a decent pourcentage are. Can’t blame them, it’s the environment and culture they grew up in.

Yep, yep.

Same thing in “moderate” Morocco, a group of women I met were harassed at a beach, with one man supposedly masturbating himself right next to them.

I spend two months in Morocco every summer and I've never seen anything like that, but I guess it can happen. Morocco is generally safe, if you know what you're doing.

I spend two months in Morocco every summer and I've never seen anything like that, but I guess it can happen. Morocco is generally safe, if you know what you're doing.
Also depends which region you’re in.

Salutation d’un compatriote canadien français

Also depends which region you’re in.

Salutation d’un compatriote canadien français

Yes, the problem is there is more than one Morocco, and an enormous difference between economical classes in respect to there values.

Salutations mon bonhomme.

Back