News Financial state of the UFC & Bellator - Article

Or you are completely wrong & even John Nash said I had the Bellator info correct

So that is both Nash & Meltzer that agreed with the info provided & their credibility is a lot better thsan yours (or mine)

As far as your opinion of my analysis, thankfully the opinions of people like Meltzer, Nash, Ourand, Harrington, etc disagree with you.
But its fine you feel that way.

Happy New Year though

How am I wrong? Did I say how much they were getting? I said we dont really know which is a fact and I also said the number could be completely true. Who is John Nash? That liberal retard who used to work with a pedophile? Wasnt he saying for that the fertittas losing 40m on the UFC was a myth only for the court documents to prove him wrong? wasnt he saying for strikeforce was profitable only for the court documents to prove him wrong?

He's a liberal retard who uses some truths to promote made up bullshit that serves his liberal agenda.

Dave Meltzer has credibility. has he endorsed your analysis? You didnt even know what ebitda was in your previous posts. You couldnt even do the math on dazn breaking even on canello in other posts lol. You parrot what other people say and sprinkle in some of your own thoughts which I said were some insightfful and others ignorant and stupid. How many subscribers did dazn need to break even on canello again? lol learn how to do math first before laughing at others you moron.

How am I wrong? Did I say how much they were getting? I said we dont really know which is a fact and I also said the number could be completely true. Who is John Nash? That liberal retard who used to work with a pedophile? Wasnt he saying for that the fertittas losing 40m on the UFC was a myth only for the court documents to prove him wrong? wasnt he saying for strikeforce was profitable only for the court documents to prove him wrong?

He's a liberal retard who uses some truths to promote made up bullshit that serves his liberal agenda.

Dave Meltzer has credibility. has he endorsed your analysis? You didnt even know what ebitda was in your previous posts. You couldnt even do the math on dazn breaking even on canello in other posts lol. You parrot what other people say and sprinkle in some of your own thoughts which I said were some insightfful and others ignorant and stupid. How many subscribers did dazn need to break even on canello again? lol learn how to do math first before laughing at others you moron.

Thank you for that post

You showed your true colors lol

Happy New Year & maybe you will do better in another thread

Oh & Meltzer publicly said on his podcast that i was one of the smarter people that follow MMA as well as crediting me in his newsletter (since you asked)

I look forward to the media you get asked to do.
Since I turn down a lot ... maybe you can get some
Please post them

Thank you for that post

Oh & Meltzer publicly said on his podcast that i was one of the smarter people that follow MMA as well as crediting me in his newsletter (since you asked)

I look forward to the articles you get asked to do.
Please post them

I dont get asked to do mma articles and I dont do mma articles because I have a real career. Im on sherdog to shoot the shit inbetween. I have no ambition to work for free as an mma writer or journalist next to pedophiles and other weirdos. If that makes you feel accomplished kudos to you.

Sherdog member @FrankieNYC was interviewed by BJPenn.com
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ellator-looking-back-at-2018-forward-to-2019/

They cover a lot of info regarding Bellator and UFC finances. After Frankie covering this information in Sherthreadz throughout the year, I find this a great consolidation of what has been said all ready... but mixed with modern & up to date information. iow... it's a great breakdown of what's going on!

Key points:
  • The new TV dealz
  • PPV split
  • UFC evaluation
  • Bellator finally making a profit this year
  • DAZN deal

@FrankieNYC I have not been looking at Sherthreadz like the OP calls them, since prior to Holidays.
Been traveling here in UK.
I saw the article online and assumed there was a thread to reply to.
I seen you mention a podcast too. How did you start doing media and is it something you desire to do as a living?

Enjoyed the article and your post and how you handle Sherdog dissension.
Have a fantastic 2019 Frankie!

So who is FrankieNYC and why should we take his word about private financial information? No disrespect just genuinely curious as I often cannot devote much time to my sherbros and miss out on who is who.

Please post them

tenor.gif

So who is FrankieNYC and why should we take his word about private financial information? No disrespect just genuinely curious as I often cannot devote much time to my sherbros and miss out on who is who.

He's a guy that literally echoes anything meltzer said and is apparently now trying to transition it into an MMA journalism thing. He has no inside information or actual value to bring to the table, he's literlaly just known for reading through all of meltzer's material and disseminating it.

That's not hate either. It's just facts. The guy blocked me for calling him on it because he has an ego. He blocked about half of sherdog because anyone who calls him out on misinformation is apparently "hateful" towards him.

@FrankieNYC I have not been looking at Sherthreadz like the OP calls them, since prior to Holidays.
Been traveling here in UK.
I saw the article online and assumed there was a thread to reply to.
I seen you mention a podcast too. How did you start doing media and is it something you desire to do as a living?

Enjoyed the article and your post and how you handle Sherdog dissension.
Have a fantastic 2019 Frankie!

Thank you @micahl
I got offered media due to my postings here.
Between this board and other places that quoted my post/threads, I was asked to do some stuff.
The interviews were well received and I got offers to join a few websites.
Most were not about content, but how many retweets could I get them.

A newer website had a journalist who followed my work and the made me an offer to be their MMA guy.
They made me an offer. I countered and we agreed to a deal.

It was fun. But I realized it was not for me. My wheelhouse is financial MMA discussion and there was not enough to fill 4-6 bylines a day, so I had to do other things for stories that didn't interest me.
I broke news about Amazon working with UFC and had an exclusive Mayweather insider interview about him and MMA and that got some play.

A week into it, I realized it was not for me, but happy I broke news and had exclusive stuff.

I get asked to do stuff still, but pick and choose bc I want it to be interesting info and not a PPV recap that others are better at.

Regarding negativity . . . It's the internet .. no biggie.
In a thread that is 90% positive, you focus on that & laugh at the silly comments.

Happy New Year to you as well

Last edited:

Hey man
The sources are in the article if you have the time

Thank you @micahl
I got offered media due to my postings here.
Between this board and other places that quoted my post/threads, I was asked to do some stuff.
The interviews were well received and I got offers to join a few websites.
Most were not about content, but how many bc retweets could I get them.

A newer website had a journalist who followed my work and the made me an offer to be their MMA guy.
They made me an offer. I countered and we agreed to a deal.

It was fun. But I realized it was not for me. My wheelhouse is financial MMA discussion and there was not enough to fill 4-6 bylines a day, so I had to do other things for stories that didn't interest me.
I broke news about Amazon working with UFC and had an exclusive Mayweather insider interview about him and MMA and that got some play.

A week into it, I realized it was not for me, but happy I broke news and had exclusive stuff.

I get asked to do stuff still, but pick and choose bc I want it to be interesting and info and not a PPV recap that others are better at.

Regarding negativity . . . It's the internet .. no biggie.

Happy New Year to you as well

Thanks for taking the time. I will private message you regarding something too!

Doing a follow-up podcast Wed with @TheCompleteKO
We will go into much more detail on things in the article/interview as well as other topics

Appreciate all the support SD

Thank you for that post

Please post them

You ain't smart

You a financial genius, bruh

Don't believe the 900k report
It was bogus
I agree, that seems ridiculous.
I know people and bars who usually buy every PPV skip out on that one.
Idk if it was the drama involved or just holiday being busy with the holidays.
But no way did it do 900k...

I believe it's dying because of the new management slowly-but-steadily turning it from a fighting spectacle to a liberal reality-TV gameshow

Funny because that's how they are making money with Mcg and jones doing whatever they want and Dana doesn'r give a shit because they draw money.

You ain't smart

You a financial genius, bruh

Ha
Far from it man
I just had my own successful business in NYC for a decade (in TSQ)
I had a great mentor & learned a lot
So I started becoming interested in that side

With MMA so many decisions are based upon things that do not occur in the ring that I wanted to understand why certain fights were made, where, why, etc?

But I deff appreciate your continuous kind words

Ha ... I was just about to thread it myself
Thanks Z-Man

We been getting a nice reax so far
Lets see how it goes over on SD

<Moves>

I should be doing an interview by podcast with @TheCompleteKO soon as a follow-up.
leo-toast-9.w710.h473.gif

here's to you getting on Rogan's podcast and schooling him on what his employer is up to.

I agree, that seems ridiculous.
I know people and bars who usually buy every PPV skip out on that one.
Idk if it was the drama involved or just holiday being busy with the holidays.
But no way did it do 900k...

Even if the numbers come out this week & they are close, that website admittedly said they had no info from PPV companies.
they are a gossip site that guessed & a few SD members ran with it.

Back