Finally we will see what can JDS do on the ground

I do not see Cain being very sucessful with takedowns. But he might take JDS down from a clinch or catch a leg kick and trip JDS. Junior will be getting up to his feet quickly in the first several attempts. Cain would need a GSP-style gameplan to win.

This time no doubt Velasquez will take JDS down and control him there,his ground game truely an mystery and I really want to see what he can do on the ground...at the end War JDS as always...

No doubt? I have doubts.

There are no guarantees in mixed martial arts. Cain is surely going to try a bit harder to get JDS on the ground this time. Certainly more than his singular half-hearted attempt last match. I still think he has an appointment with the Sandman though. We'll see.

No no, according to fight fans we are going to see something like this:

i'm confident he will do a nice breakdance on the ground after he knocks cain out on the feet 39 seconds into the fight

This time no doubt Velasquez will take JDS down and control him there,his ground game truely an mystery and I really want to see what he can do on the ground...at the end War JDS as always...

cain's not going to get him on the ground...trust me, everyone acts like the first fight was a fluke:rolleyes:

JDS will pop up each and everytime.....the fight will be decided on the feet.

Back