Finally we will see what can JDS do on the ground

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This time no doubt Velasquez will take JDS down and control him there,his ground game truely an mystery and I really want to see what he can do on the ground...at the end War JDS as always...

Last edited:
Jds has great hips somewhat akin to aldo I doubt he will be held down. He will most likely just spring back up.

How do you know Cain will take him down? He could have Aldo like TDD.

there is actually a lot of doubt if Cain can take him down in the fight. Maybe JDS will take him down... who knows?!

if cain comes out relentless JDS better be sharp on the ground.. he has a black belt now doesn't he?

Just out of curiosity I wouldn't mind seeing it go to the ground just to see Cain and JDS's ground games

It's a 5 round fight so anything is possible but I don't see this going to the ground for very long maybe a TD but no real control just a scramble back to standing

I doubt Cain gets JDS to the ground for more than a second or so. Plus I think he hurts Cain before he gets off a takedown.

This time no doubt Velasquez will take JDS down and control him there,his ground game truely an mystery and I really want to see what he can do on the ground...at the and War JDS as always...
If there is no doubt this time there should have been no doubt last time. But there was. And yes I think it's more likely than not that this fight stays on the feet...again.

They said that about the last fight.

All he did on the ground was put Cain to sleep.

Jds has great movement which is unusual for heavyweights,so will be interesting to see if cain can close the distance and work a takedown or if he trys to spam them and gets knocked clean out

Jds has great movement which is unusual for heavyweights,so will be interesting to see if cain can close the distance and work a takedown or if he trys to spam them and gets knocked clean out

This right here. JDS' style of moving backwards and picking his shots makes it very hard to rush in with a takedown, he only engages on his terms and while I don't think Cain has a weak chin, he can't afford to take a good shot from one of the leather wrapped boulders JDS has for fists.

Lol Cain's getting knocked out and I doubt you'll see any of JDS ground game.

JDS will stuff his take downs and get a first round uppercut KO.

a takedown attempt from Cain will be met with a flurry of punches. if he can get past that, then he might succeed.then we may finally see how JDS performs on his back

I really doubt cain takes him down, like last time. Then again it would.make the fight quite interesting if he did.

JDS has terrific TDD. It just be terrifying having to stand with guys like him and crocop in his prime.

I dont know, man. Anything can happen, they are both the first and second best HW in the world, but I think Cain wont be able to TD JDS. Imho JDS KOs again, and fast

I'm a JDS fan so I want him to win but I have to admit it would be interesting to see his guard/groundgame for a round or two.

Still takedowns or not JDS wins this fight

Back