Finally Ready to Take the Plunge: Gaming Chair Thread

I noticed a lot more people using gaming chairs as they work from home more.

I notice the price of entry level gaming chairs are significantly less then a mid level office chair.

anyone using one to WFH ?

Any recommendations?

Don't buy a "gaming" chair, they suck. Buy a normal office chair or look for a used Herman Miller Aeron.

Executive office chairs are better. Gaming chairs are basically racing seats with slightly more cushioning. Something that makes them uncomfortable(to me at least).

Ideally head down to your local office supply store and just sit in their chairs that are on display.

I noticed a lot more people using gaming chairs as they work from home more.

I notice the price of entry level gaming chairs are significantly less then a mid level office chair.

anyone using one to WFH ?

Any recommendations?
Went ahead and merged you into our main thread on the topic. We've no shortage of opinionated dawgs on the very endeavour of the perfect chair. :p

Went ahead and merged you into our main thread on the topic. We've no shortage of opinionated dawgs on the very endeavour of the perfect chair. :p

There is only one perfect chair, and that is the Herman Miller Aeron.

There is only one perfect chair, and that is the Herman Miller Aeron.
DemandingActualBasenji-size_restricted.gif

Your pelvic floor must be so thick, solid, tight.

Your urologist when you get a check-up be like...

tenor.gif

Actually, I its there to limit my playing time...

When I start feeling uncomfortable sitting there, I know that it’s time to get up and do something else for a while.

Sometimes I’ll even do some planks or quick pushups on it while waiting for a game to fill up or during loading screens lol.

Makes me feel like less of a slob than I really am.

Here you go problem solved you can thank me now.

Acer 10,000 gaming chair.

Well that sucks to hear....

Herman Miller Aeron is a sexy fucking chair, and I doubt anyone in a 50 mile radius from where I live would even have one though....
Had no idea those were so expensive. I work for a company that does remodels for huge corporations like humana, Aetna, jarden, Fuji. We jus took like 40 of those things to the dump because we didn’t have anywhere to put them.

During hot summers when I'm sweating just from sitting down playing video games, I wish I had bought a mesh back chair.

I'm glad the chair I got has armrests securely attached to the backrest and seat.

During hot summers when I'm sweating just from sitting down playing video games, I wish I had bought a mesh back chair.

I'm glad the chair I got has armrests securely attached to the backrest and seat.

Thermaltake makes a chair with fans built in. That way if you fart it blows it right in your face. That and with Thermaltake's horrible product quality, when the fan breaks you get a blade in your taint. It's a win-win situation.
https://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=281&g=ftr
2017100314261390-29s.jpg

bg20.gif

And here I am still using my cheapo 59 dollar walmart special. 13 years, still rock solid although the cushions on the ass are starting to wear out finally.

53B9C6BA-74A6-464F-AAC5-5767ADDDCB67.jpeg Peasants bow to me

Im sitting on a black steel chair, like the kind Stone Cold hit The Rock with at Wrestlemania X7

I like playing video games in my La-Z-Boy. I also like watching movies in it, taking naps, drinking booze, etc.

Thermaltake makes a chair with fans built in. That way if you fart it blows it right in your face. That and with Thermaltake's horrible product quality, when the fan breaks you get a blade in your taint. It's a win-win situation.
https://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=281&g=ftr
2017100314261390-29s.jpg

bg20.gif

Making it easier to smell my own farts is a plus, but smelling my 3+ day unwashed ball smell while gaming seems a bit much....

Back