Finally Ready to Take the Plunge: Gaming Chair Thread

My Ninja.

I got the exact same chair awhile back when they were doing a huge special. I think it was 30 percent of at launch or something?

Anyway, like you my first seating was kind of "So, that's what I paid for?". But after some time, it hugs my ass perfectly and its the most comfortable goddamn gaming chair Ive ever had. I got the Titan as well since Im 6'4". Within 2 days of seeing it my girlfriend and I had sex on it. Dont think for a minute that I wasnt actually thinking "Lets see, our combined weight is..." and doing the math and attempting to figure out just how firmly I had to grip her butt and prevent too much pressure from coming down on my precious, precious treasure. My chair, that is.

FYI my chair took it like a champ.

Yeah, my initial impression was about the same, and then after a few sessions, it just gets me. Build quality and everything still feels great after tons of useage, so overall I am still VERY happy with the purchase.

I am glad this thread got traction and more people are sharing their opinions on this or several other chairs.

Yeah, my initial impression was about the same, and then after a few sessions, it just gets me. Build quality and everything still feels great after tons of useage, so overall I am still VERY happy with the purchase.

I am glad this thread got traction and more people are sharing their opinions on this or several other chairs.
A belated nice thread, bud.

20190101_164722.jpg

i went epic my dudes

Does anyone have any computer table recommendations for something 48" or less wide with a $200 budget?

I've used the leyeahsoho grey computer chair for a bit over a year now, and I'm very happy with it. I spend a lot of time at my computer at home, sometimes 10 hours per day gaming during weekends, and my back and arms are feeling great. I used to have armrests mounted, but I decided I didn't really need them, they just get in the way of the table. It's firm - very firm, so might take a little while to get used to, but it softens up a bit over time. It can be adjusted in lots of ways. It's pretty much the best IKEA has to offer, and feels very solid.

I cringe when I think back at how I for years used one of those awful big cushy fake black leather chairs from a warehouse.

Oh, and one thing I want to mention two more things:

1) VARIATION is key when it comes to ergonomics. If you can, try to avoid using the same chair, keyboard, mouse and desk at both work and at home.

2) Get a good desk. I can't say this enough. It should have a thin plate so you can get your legs under it, and a "hole" for your body, so you can slide in and rest your entire lower arms on the desk as you use the mouse.

I’m after a new gaming chair but I don’t want one of those childish racing car chairs. What gaming chairs are my sherbros using?

Seems if your not into a racing chair the options are limited to boring office style chairs. I like the idea of a chair with a built in footrest I plan to nod off while watching the Death Stranding long ass cut scenes. I like to have a smoke while I play and often fall asleep at my desk so a comfy chair that I won’t fall out too easily and i wont be stiff as fuck and all achy when I wake up would be cool.

Any interesting suggestions for makes and models of gaming chairs, that are not babyish but not boring? Any hidden gem suppliers that are making stuff that fit the bill?

Can spend about 500 -700, maybe more if chair previously owned by PVZ and never washed.

help me out my guys.

just started a gaming chair thread, i wouldn't have bothered if I'd had seen this one first. Lots of good suggestions in here!
<mma4>

Still going strong with my Titan. I have used the full lay back feature quite a few times to kick back and relax when throwing parties and having a ton of people over in my basement. This thing feels just like it did on Day 1. No squeeks, no breaks, no differences, it's the exact same from the day one purchase.

just started a gaming chair thread, i wouldn't have bothered if I'd had seen this one first. Lots of good suggestions in here!
<mma4>
Got you covered, bud. Merged above.

I've been through so many computer chairs over the years. Unless it's 100% full grain leather, you're going to regret getting any kind of leather chair. It WILL peel and it will be a nightmare. Get a nice fabric based chair and it will last forever until the hardware gives out.

I bought this one about a year ago and so far so good.

https://www.staples.com/Temperpedic-TP-6400/product_2724237

It's soft and has held up so far. The foam absorbs ass smells so it does need to be deodorized and the arms could be locked down more. Other than that, it's pretty good for a chair from a big box retailer.

I have a dxracer. Its alright but I'm over it. want to get something different soon

I have a dxracer. Its alright but I'm over it. want to get something different soon

Go to your local Staples to try out chairs. If you dont have a similar chain store. Look for businesses that purchase then resell company office furniture who went out of business.

Still going strong with the omega. Its basically the same as when I bought it. None of the leather is peeling and it looks great still. No reason to buy another one any time soon

I was thinking about buying an Secret lab Omega but the review are rly mixed apparently its hard as a rock and not that confortable. For that price range i would love something rly confy for my ass

Most "gaming chairs" have bucket seats that are absolute dogshit for the back.

I have a RH Logic 400. Expensive but worth it.

The one thing about the omega that didn't sit well with me is the metal lever can kill you during assembly if it goes off and hits you in the head, no doubt in my mind.

The one thing about the omega that didn't sit well with me is the metal lever can kill you during assembly if it goes off and hits you in the head, no doubt in my mind.

This isn't a hobby for the meek, you goddamn pussy.

I noticed a lot more people using gaming chairs as they work from home more.

I notice the price of entry level gaming chairs are significantly less then a mid level office chair.

anyone using one to WFH ?

Any recommendations?

Back