Finally... a son that "Asian Dad" can be proud of

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Navy Seal to Mathematician to Harvard doctor to Astronaut to first Mars settler

99-percent-asian-dad-meme.jpg

Asian parents who force their kids to become doctors are the worst. NOBODY should become a doctor unless they absolutely want to and a have a desire to help people.

Asian parents who force their kids to become doctors are the worst. NOBODY should become a doctor unless they absolutely want to and a have a desire to help people.

Then we'd have like two doctors in the country

Pffft, what a fucking nerd.

I bet you no girls still want him

How do you know that? With all of his accomplishments, how can he NOT be swimming in pussies?

Having said that, however, I've watched many YouTube videos that say that female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan absolutely DESPISE male folks in United States of America that are considered to be the same "colors" as them.

It seems like female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan are always in love with male folks that have white skin.

How do you know that? With all of his accomplishments, how can he NOT be swimming in pussies?

Having said that, however, I've watched many YouTube videos that say that female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan absolutely DESPISE male folks in United States of America that are considered to be the same "colors" as them.

It seems like female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan are always in love with male folks that have white skin.

People like that make me feel like such a lazy bum. :(

Good for him though.

Well, my male Asian friends tend to treat their girlfriends like absolute shit.

Ahh yes. I remember at my time at UCLA, there were a ton of Koreans there. One my classmates, stated once he graduated, he was going to go to Korea, enlist in the military, which was mandatory and then go work for his dad, who was an executive at Samsung.

The running gag at UCLA was that UCLA stood for U C Lotta Asians.

What’s dudes wife look like? I’m genuinely curious. If this dudes wife isn’t a 25 out of 10, what the fuck is wrong with the world.

That is not true. Asian women in America for the most part date Asian men first and white men second.

Now if you turn that statistic around and talk about Asian men in America, they can basically almost only date Asian women. You don't see Asian men with white, mexican or black woman very often at all.

Thanks for posting that tragic YouTube video. At the end of the day, in the department of significant others, the only way that a relationship can ever begin is if the female person in the relationship approves. It will always be HER choice and her choice ONLY.

Needless to say, it would be extremely EASY for Dr. Jonny Kim to rape 98% of all female folks in United States of America. After all, he was in the U.S. Navy SEALs. I'm not saying that Dr. Jonny Kim ever raped anyone. Furthermore, I'm not saying that Dr. Jonny Kim would ever rape anyone in the future. The only thing that I'm saying is that it would (physically speaking) be very easy for him to do so.

Well, my male Asian friends tend to treat their girlfriends like absolute shit.

In order for someone to treat someone else like absolute shit, that would mean that an official relationship has already begun.

Kreider is saying that he "can't even get in the front door." According to the YouTube video that Richmma80 posted, female folks in United States of America are escaping and fleeing from him (and other male folks that look like him) as soon as he's in a 10-mile radius.

You sound like an A minus student. A minus my love for you

Back