Finally... a son that "Asian Dad" can be proud of

That is not true. Asian women in America for the most part date Asian men first and white men second.

Now if you turn that statistic around and talk about Asian men in America, they can basically almost only date Asian women. You don't see Asian men with white, mexican or black woman very often at all.

That's why I was asking about all of Dr. Jonny Kim's accomplishments.

Like I said, the only "information" that I collected in this department is from YouTube videos (which isn't information at all). For the most part, YouTube videos are only good for entertainment, not serious political, ideological, philosophical, and genetic discussions.

Now if you turn that statistic around and talk about Asian men in America, they can basically almost only date Asian women. You don't see Asian men with white, mexican or black woman very often at all.

For the sake of argument, let's say that this part of your message is accurate. Why do you think that these types of male folks never have these types of relationships? Is it simply because the male folks never want to have women with white skin, "Mexican" skin, or black skin?

Or is it because the female folks with white skin, "Mexican" skin, and black skin never want to have these types of male folks (the ones that look like Kreider)?

What’s dudes wife look like? I’m genuinely curious. If this dudes wife isn’t a 25 out of 10, what the fuck is wrong with the world.
Maybe not selected as an astronaut, but there are tons of people just like him. I’m guessing most drs wouldn’t apply to be an astronaut due to the salary drop. But this never finished his medical training, so he never tasted the sweet life. I’m guessing being a small Asian guy that he has trouble attracting women.

What’s dudes wife look like? I’m genuinely curious. If this dudes wife isn’t a 25 out of 10, what the fuck is wrong with the world.

I would also love to see photos of the female person that married Dr. Jonny Kim. In my opinion, Dr. Jonny Kim is the closest thing to a real-life Bruce Wayne/The Batman/Tony Stark/The Iron Man/Dr. Peter Parker/The Spider-Man/Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow/Frank Castle/The Punisher/Armorr/Myg/Sherlock Holmes/Agent James Bond 007/Bryan Mills/David Webb/Jason Bourne/Richard Grayson/The Nightwing that we will ever see (especially if Dr. Jonny Kim ever visits PLANET MARS).

Needless to say, the only problems that Dr. Jonny Kim has (according to the vast majority of folks in United States of America), is that he doesn't have white skin or blue eyes. If it weren't for those "problems," Dr. Jonny Kim would easily be Bruce Wayne.

How do you know that? With all of his accomplishments, how can he NOT be swimming in pussies?

Having said that, however, I've watched many YouTube videos that say that female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan absolutely DESPISE male folks in United States of America that are considered to be the same "colors" as them.

It seems like female folks in United States of America that are considered to be Chinese/Japanese/South Korean/Thai/Vietnamese/North Korean/Myanmar/Mongolian/Tibetan are always in love with male folks that have white skin.

Your Truth!
-Jussie Smollet

Maybe not selected as an astronaut, but there are tons of people just like him. I’m guessing most drs wouldn’t apply to be an astronaut due to the salary drop. But this never finished his medical training, so he never tasted the sweet life. I’m guessing being a small Asian guy that he has trouble attracting women.
I have a buddy that’s 5’4” and Korean American. He’s also a doctor of course, and is your typical overcompensating short guy with a body builder build. We have been friends since college, and although he does get overlooked by a lot of women, the dude overall does very very well with girls. And I’ve only ever seen him with white girls.

That is not true. Asian women in America for the most part date Asian men first and white men second.

People really overstate the commonality of interracial couples in general. While it hasn't been true in my case, people overwhelmingly date within their own race.

and although he does get overlooked by a lot of sexy female folks

This part of your message makes sense.

the dude overall does very very well with ugly female folks.

After spending so many years on Sherdog, this part of your message also makes a ton of sense. Your buddy can easily seduce female folks that are WELL BELOW AVERAGE.

I have a buddy that’s 5’4” and Korean American. He’s also a doctor of course, and is your typical overcompensating short guy with a body builder build. We have been friends since college, and although he does get overlooked by a lot of women, the dude overall does very very well with girls. And I’ve only ever seen him with white girls.

This entire message that I wrote was a joke. I hope that no one on Sherdog is offended. I'm sure that your buddy is very happy with his life.

Asian parents who force their kids to become doctors are the worst. NOBODY should become a doctor unless they absolutely want to and a have a desire to help people.
If you just have a desire to help people, can’t you do that as a hair stylist or plumber? Why go to school forever to be a doctor? It’s not popular to say, but I think most people go into medicine for the income and social status. It’s fine to be motivated by these things.

If you just have a desire to help people, can’t you do that as a hair stylist or plumber?

Absolutely. There are many ways people need help. Some need their toilets fixed. Some need their cancer cured.

Why go to school forever to be a doctor?

Because you are interested in the science. Because you want better health outcomes for people. Because your dad died of lung cancer when you were 12. Or, because your parents forced you to under threats of shame.

Navy Seal to Mathematician to Harvard doctor to Astronaut to first Mars settler

Wow, that's fucking badass!!! Dude's mentally and physically alpha as fuck and living his best life. Should write a book. No joke, If he was white Hollywood would already be making a movie about him.

Because you are interested in the science. Because you want better health outcomes for people. Because your dad died of lung cancer when you were 12. Or, because your parents forced you to under threats of shame.

I don’t care really what their motivation is as long as they’re working hard and doing a good job.

I bet you no girls still want him
My Chinese wife explained to me that stature and accomplishments are more of a turn on in Asia then good looks when I asked her why Asian couples typically feature a hot little number paired with some pudgy dough boy.

I'm sure this guy gets more tail then you do.

I don’t care really what their motivation is as long as they’re working hard and doing a good job.

And who do you think is more likely to be working hard and doing a good job, the one motivated by money, or the one motivated by patient outcome? I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of pill pusher doctors. Because doctors can get extra money, a lot of it, by prescribing certain brand name prescription drugs they often do without fully exploring all treatment options or, in worst cases, even in favor of more effective treatment.

That's why I was asking about all of Dr. Jonny Kim's accomplishments.

Like I said, the only "information" that I collected in this department is from YouTube videos (which isn't information at all). For the most part, YouTube videos are only good for entertainment, not serious political, ideological, philosophical, and genetic discussions.

For the sake of argument, let's say that this part of your message is accurate. Why do you think that these types of male folks never have these types of relationships? Is it simply because the male folks never want to have women with white skin, "Mexican" skin, or black skin?

Or is it because the female folks with white skin, "Mexican" skin, and black skin never want to have these types of male folks (the ones that look like Kreider)?

It's the latter. Non Asian women aren't generally attracted to Asian men in America. They don't find them physically attractive for the most part. I live in California in an area that's decently mixed with people on the left and people on the right and I might see an Asian male with a non Asian female maybe twice a year.

People really overstate the commonality of interracial couples in general. While it hasn't been true in my case, people overwhelmingly date within their own race.

They aren't as common as people say (or tv shows) but Asian men get the short end of the stick here in America for sure if they want to date outside their race.

Oh yea? I was 11 when I first had handcuffs put on and got sent to youth authority when I was 14

You can almost guarantee this guy is not doing very well with girls.

safe_image.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back