fights you would hate to see because your a fan of both fighters..

Cain vs JDS was awkward both times. Marginally bigger Cain fan but hey.

Anderson vs Machida but it will never happen so yay

Anderson vs Wandy would be hard to watch too

I wouldn't want to see Lyoto get knocked out. Bad enough when Jones put him out.

Mir vs Cain. Fan of both but I don't want to see Frank get hurt anymore. He should be put on a light schedule, no fighter has fought so many dangerous opponents over the years:

Dos Santos
Big Nog X 2
Lesnar X 2
Carwin
Crocop
Kongo

Even the great Fedor himself never faced such a list of killers. I'd rather have my fighter lose to those guys than win to the Ishis and Rizzos of this world.

And don't bring me that "but Fedor has been in the game longer" crap, they both started around 2000 and they are just 3 years apart (33 for Mir, 36 for Fedor). Sure, Fedor fought Nog and Crocop when their hype (and skills) were at their highest but at that time, Mir was fighting at the highest UFC echelon too (even if the names are less impressive on his resume at that time).

And don't forget the hardship Mir had to go through. I don't understand how people can hate so much on a guy that gave everything to the sport he loves: his body, his career, his health, even his legacy. He gave everything and he's still there, fighting at the highest echelon even in 2012.

While Fedor was getting easy fights one after the other, Frank was training to fight Dos Santos for the UFC title (well, 3 easy fights in-a-row and even 6 seeing how Fedor was -315 against Henderson, -415 against Bigfoot and -600 against Werdum).

Contrary to public belief, Mir didn't get that UFC title shot out of the blue. He got it after destroying Crocop, hurting Nelson and maiming Big Nog. All that while Fedor was leg kicking Zombie Monson and bullying Ishii and Rizzo.

Draw your own conclusions.

machida vs hendo
shogun vs hendo
aldo vs edgar
machida vs shogun
jds vs cain

Machida vs Hendo

Cain vs Big Nog

Gegard vs Jones

I struggled watching wineland vs Pickett and miller vs lauzon

One of mine is actually happening :( Gomi vs Sanchez.

Back