fights you would hate to see because your a fan of both fighters..

MMAfan2k9

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
So this can be fights thats already happened or that could possibly happen..

For me its gotta be hunt vs barry, been a hunt fan since the early k1 days and iv been a fan of barry since the crocop fight.

Im also not keen on the hunt/struve fight as i always root for struve aswell

Yeah, I really enjoy fights less when I'm a fan of both fighters. But hey they are the ones that usually produce the best fights. If they don't then it's highly unlikely you'd be a fan in the first place.
Pokrajac / Vinny bothered me the most...

Diaz vs. Kampmann
Wanderlei vs. Stann
Lauzon vs. Diaz
Pettis vs. Diaz.

Anderson v. Wanderlei
Big Nog v. JDS

Anderson vs Machida but it will never happen so yay

Anderson vs Wandy would be hard to watch too

Aldo vs. KZ
Aldo vs. Siver
KZ vs. Siver

All of them would be sick fights, though.

Guillard vs Cerrone, Lauzon vs Miller, Kampmann vs Alves.

Its like Joe Silva sneaks into my house at night, and roots through my shit to find which fighters i like and make sure they fight each other, and one walks away with a loss.

Brian Bowles vs. Brad Pickett is a fight where I like both guys, but would have a hard time picking. Unfortunately, Bowles has gone in to hiding after the Faber fight, so I don't think this will be happening any time soon.

Bj vs Pulver 2 was really hard to watch, meet Jens and you'll never root against him.
I'd get a stomach ulcer if they announced Bj vs Gunnar.

I just wanna see the best fight the best. If 2 fighters I like are fighting, that usually means a sick fight because I like the guys that come to fight.

I don't get emotionally invested in boxing or mma anymore. I've been following boxing since I was a kid and mma since 2000-2001ish. I've learned to have my favorites but be realistic about the fact that it's a fight and anything can happen.

Rashad-Rogerio. Hated seeing Rory-BJ. Cain-JDS was rough because I like both guys. Shogun-Rogerio rematch or Shogun-Rampage rematch. Anderson-Georges. All of these are or were great matchups, but it sucks to see someone lose you've followed forever.

Hendo/Fedor
BJ/Diaz
Cain/JDS
Minowa/Saku

All these fights were hard for me to watch because I was a fan of both.

sakuraba vs manhoef. thank god that'll never hap... oh wait :icon_cry2

I don't get emotionally invested in boxing or mma anymore. I've been following boxing since I was a kid and mma since 2000-2001ish. I've learned to have my favorites but be realistic about the fact that it's a fight and anything can happen.

I still get emotionally invested especially when two fighters i like for whatever reason go at it for a paycheck.

Back