Fights that were incredibly predictable, right down to method and round?

All GSP 50-45s.

Randy vs Coleman.

Ronda vs Bethe and most of Ronda's armbars. Most of Carwin's KOs.

Anderson vs Franklin II.

All 400+ Rickson fights. Take down, pass guard, Mount, Rickson by Arm Bar.

GSP fights. Unanimous DEC.
Ronda fights.
99% of Heavyweight fights finishing by TKO.

Uh, BJ/Frankie 1 was a surprise for everyone. Even Frankie.

Well it wasn't surprising to me. My call for that fight was Frankie by 5 rnd decision. And thats what it was. I personally did not think the fight was close. I had Frankie 50-45. If you saw it differently that is your perspective.

Cain vs JDS III except for self-DDT stoppage, no one could predict that. I was 100% sure though that Cain would come out with the same gameplan and JDS would not be able to come up with anything.

Weidman vs Belfort. It basically went exactly how most people seemed to predict it would. I mean, EXACTLY!

Came to say this. I called it perfectly. All the way to the GnP. Nothing to go around bragging about though :icon_lol:

^^^ Very good one. I remember people saying Roy was in trouble and I couldn't believe they didn't see it coming.

Moroz vs Calderwood via first-round sub.
Alvey vs Aussie Grappler via first-round KO

Both fights were over +900 and I cashed in on both without even the slightest concern.

It's always fairly predictable that whenever Mazzagatti or Winslow are the ref you are going to have to prepare yourself for some unprofessional jackassery.. But that might not apply here..

Ahem.. Franklin v Silva II, Liddell v Couture III, and pretty much every fight between Tito and Shamrock.

Do you say that just because of Hendo's new glass chin? I didn't necessarily expect it that quick.

Well after getting dropped by vitor and shogun i do think hendos chin isnt as good as it use to be. So yes that was my honest prediction for the fight. Mousasi would catch Hendo coming in and finish him while Hendo was still kinda alert.

Back