Fights that were incredibly predictable, right down to method and round?

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
What fights did you know the outcome going in and were ultimately correct? Every GSP fight?

Jacare vs Camozzi 1 and 2

Takedown, pass, mount, sub under one round

tumblr_mf7a3rXXPC1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Ronda and Betch. i believed her when she said she'd knock her out

What really got me thinking about this is Khabib vs. Nate. Is there anyway that Nate doesn't knock Khabib's hat off at the weigh in, Khabib doesn't rag doll and lay on Nate for three rounds, and Nate doesn't complain about MMA rules while threatening to retire?

What really got me thinking about this is Khabib vs. Nate. Is there anyway that Nate doesn't knock Khabib's hat off at the weigh in, Khabib doesn't rag doll and lay on Nate for three rounds, and Nate doesn't complain about MMA rules while threatening to retire?
All of this will surely happen.

Probably a few middle fingers shown in the midst of it all as well.

That's pretty funny.

Weidman vs Belfort. It basically went exactly how most people seemed to predict it would. I mean, EXACTLY!

Toquinho.

Start, ground, ankle lock, too long, controversy.

I predict that most people retrospectively believe they were more sure about their predictions that came true, than those predictions that did not come true.

Back