Fights that were incredibly predictable, right down to method and round?

What really got me thinking about this is Khabib vs. Nate. Is there anyway that Nate doesn't knock Khabib's hat off at the weigh in, Khabib doesn't rag doll and lay on Nate for three rounds, and Nate doesn't complain about MMA rules while threatening to retire?

no, there's no way around that, our fate is sealed

I remember predicting Couture/Toney blow for blow, exactly correct.

There is no better answer in this thread than Tito/Shamrock III

If I wasn't under 18 for that I would have bet every cent I had

Well it wasn't surprising to me. My call for that fight was Frankie by 5 rnd decision. And thats what it was. I personally did not think the fight was close. I had Frankie 50-45. If you saw it differently that is your perspective.
How the hell could you see the first two rounds for Edgar? Edgar circled and ate jabs while failing takedowns for the first 2 and a half rounds. Penn landed cleaner, stuffed 3 of 4 takedowns and beautifully checked every low kick from Edgar. If I had to be super, duper accurate I would have scored it 48-48 draw. First two to Penn, third was a 10-10 then last two to Edgar. But since Penn was the champ you gotta give rd 3 to Penn so 48-47 Penn. You can't beat the champ with point fighting pitter patter. It's just about the lamest way to win a title.

Penn v Edgar was obviously 50-45 Edgar though

Back