Fighters you wish they would've got their S*** together?

Fedor....wake the fuck up and sign with the UFC

I don't know what the dude issue is. It seems clear he doesn't care about testing himself against the best. UFC HW division for sure is ass, but still the best of any ORG. So why wouldn't he want to test himself against such? That drives me crazy. Guess he likes to crush the cans and make that long paper, son.

I mean damn, son. You know how long they had us foaming at the mouth for Randy vs Fedor?

Mayhem Miller for sure that guy needs some serious help

Mayhem Miller for sure that guy needs some serious help

I think the fame caught up to him really. The show, the movies, all of that. He bought way too into and turned into some crazy person. So much so it actually became who he was.

" downgrade into nothingness."

will-smith-the-fuck.gif

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett

Sakara
Toquinho
Fedor since Rogers fight time

Kenny Florian, he really needs to write his own material.

Watching Melvin tonight was kind of a sad for me. It's a shame to have someone so damn talented just downgrade into nothingness. It's clear he's still on that yayo. Shame not even Jackson could get him to straighten the hell out. So I ask, who do you wish would've got their shit together?

I don't think it's about getting their act together, because there's not much to get together. Certain fighters have a great ability to fight but don't have the intelligence behind it. I feel this way about Cerrone, he lets "putting on a show" completely get in the way of his ability to win. Which I guess is Okay for a new comer, but a guy who is closer to the end of his career than the beginning needs to think about winning that title. Donald gets in there with great strikers and completely ignores his very very good BJJ game. When fighting a guy like Pettis why play into his game and strike when you can beat him by taking him down and working where he's weakest.

I'd say the one who fits the idea of "getting ones act together" as in having the skills and the intelligence is actually an unlikely choice from his outward appearance, but i'd go with Nate Diaz. We know the guy can strike and has amazing BJJ, but he's always looked at as the lesser Diaz despite showing he has 1,000X more talent than Nick. So instead of relying on that talent he's started to get dragged into acting like his dope of a brother because that's the easiest way to a title shot, when I think if he used his intelligence and skill he'd win his way right to that title.

Back