Fighters you were high on for no reason

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Johnny Case and Brandon Thatch were fighters I was high on because I made a guess that they would be good, but it turned out they suck.

I was onboard with Thatch. He definitely did not end up being a beast like I thought he would be.

Tons of people here should reply with "Mike Perry" but won't because.....you know...... "jokes" and stuff....

Thiago Silva. I really liked that guy, even after all the criminal activity and massive decline in his career. It seemed to me like he was completely misunderstood with a ton of potential but his lifestyle and upbringing just fucking destroyed it all.

Uriah Hall post TUF. may as well been rooting for a disabled minivan..

Thatch was the first name that came to mind for me when I read the thread title.

I was onboard with Thatch. He definitely did not end up being a beast like I thought he would be.

Tons of people here should reply with "Mike Perry" but won't because.....you know...... "jokes" and stuff....
Mike Perry has a trolltrain but i was high on him too

I thought Marcus LeVesseur would be champ because I read somewhere his wrestling record was like absurd.

Struve ... I thought the very young HW would figure out how to use that reach. He was developing good skills and tough as hell but these old men at the top of HW are so experienced.

Im not saying he is done butt Warley Alvez seemed to be unstoppable - now he is 0-2 in his last 2, loosing to average competition.

i thought hyun gyu lim was a beast. the same with thatch.

Izabela Badurek. I'm surprised she only had one fight in the UFC, since most fighters get at least two fights before getting kicked to the curb.

Thought Erick Silva would be WW champ until I realized he had a glass jaw and no heart.

Johnny Case and Brandon Thatch were fighters I was high on because I made a guess that they would be good, but it turned out they suck.

Alessio Sakara. After he beat James Irvin, I thought he was going to be huge. Maybe iIfell for that that whole doomsday legionarious gimmick he had going on.

Kimbo Slice. I mean, I knew he was a bit of a scrub, but man, I was hyped to see him in TUF. Then he got smoked by Roy Nelson.

Back