Fighters you were high on for no reason

Jessica Eye...

I use to watch her on the local mma org NAAFS...And when I found out she was going to the UFC, I was pretty pumped. Considering I saw her fight at least 5 times in NAAFS. She won every fight, but they were all decision wins if I remember correctly...

But man, she has lost 5 fights in the UFC. They are all decision losses though, but still...
============================================
Roy Nelson is another one...I remember watching him on IFL...He was KO/TKOn everyone he fought...

Then they put him on TUF, which I felt he didnt need to be on, and should have been brought straight into the UFC instead. I dont know what happened to him after he got into the UFC though. Its like he took it as a joke or something. He did not train like he should have, he also didnt lose a few pounds like he should have either. Im not saying get ripped, but just lose a few pounds is all. His cardio sucked and he was more worried about rubbing his belly after a win, for the crowd, than actually winning...

All of his UFC losses were decisions, except one. He had a granite chin and a hammer fist, and could have easily been a Champion

Mike Pyle... I don't know what got me so interested in him as a fighter. Maybe it was just the mullet or when he said he got punched so hard he saw Sponge Bob.

Thiago Silva. I really liked that guy, even after all the criminal activity and massive decline in his career. It seemed to me like he was completely misunderstood with a ton of potential but his lifestyle and upbringing just fucking destroyed it all.
I'm feeling a Jeff foxworthy spinoff here, you know you're a scumbag when.. .

When Daron Cruickshank first arrived on the scene I thought he could do big things in the ufc, but clearly I was way off. Good to see he is doing well in Rizin though.
I'm with you on that. Was expecting to see a good career for him in the UFC.

Alessio Sakara. After he beat James Irvin, I thought he was going to be huge. Maybe iIfell for that that whole doomsday legionarious gimmick he had going on.

He was very apocalyptic.

Kendall Grove
Brandon Vera

for some reason, i was the conductor on their hypetrain.

Shane Carwin

Kimbo Slice

Paul Buentello

Brendon Vera

Rumble Johnson who has come a long way

David Loiseau

Papy Abedi

Sokoudjou

I can finish it for you. You know you are a scumbag when you call random people on the internet scumbags
Maybe fair, maybe I came out a bit hot there, after all I don't know you.

But the evidence against Silva was undeniable, that's why he paid off his estranged wife, maybe threatened her some more to disappear. The case didn't go away due to lack of evidence. Maybe you did not know this. If that is the case I am sorry. If you do know this I am clearly not sorry.

i was pretty high on brandon "rukus" thatch, thought he'd be a problem at ww. he is huge for ww and his stand up looked deadly. he demolished justin edwards in his debut, and then hit a nasty fucking standing knee KO against paulo thiago. thought he was gonna do big things lol. i still wouldved liked to have seen wonderboy vs rukus while rukus still had some steam going.

Thought he would be better still time he's young
You wrote Michael, I read Jason. My bad. Michael was good, but Jason was tough as heck. Too tough really, he basically just rolled with Maia, one of my favourite matches.

You wrote Michael, I read Jason. My bad. Michael was good, but Jason was tough as heck. Too tough really, he basically just rolled with Maia, one of my favourite matches.
Are we talking about Jason McDonald? I came here to say Jason McDonald. I thought at the time that he was going to run through Rich Franklin. Obviously didn't happen.

Back