Fighters you were high on for no reason

When Daron Cruickshank first arrived on the scene I thought he could do big things in the ufc, but clearly I was way off. Good to see he is doing well in Rizin though.

Meh, Case is not that bad imo, Jake Matthews is just a very strong, solid prospect. Let's see how he does against Vick, should be a good one.

Was high on Justin Lawrence for some reason, maybe because of TUF, lol. Was instantly high on Holloway when he completely starched him.

Also, Che Mills, thought he was nasty as fuck on his feet. I'm still high on Tumenov. Just lock this dude in a gym with Kebab for a year and drill some TDD. He'd be champion. Khabab striking would most probably benefits from training with him, too.

Izabela Badurek. I'm surprised she only had one fight in the UFC, since most fighters get at least two fights before getting kicked to the curb.
This, I was blinded by her hotness.

Thiago Silva. I really liked that guy, even after all the criminal activity and massive decline in his career. It seemed to me like he was completely misunderstood with a ton of potential but his lifestyle and upbringing just fucking destroyed it all.
He was awesome. He was my favorite.

I thought Mac Danzig was going to make some noise coming out of TUF. He made some noise alright ...

I really thought Andrew Craig was going to do well, he had some fun fights. His head kick KO of Natal was really nice.

Johnny Case and Brandon Thatch were fighters I was high on because I made a guess that they would be good, but it turned out they suck.

Fedor, BJ Penn, and Conor

All ended up being huge disappointments

Will Campuzano. Thought he would make a tear but never could put it together in UFC.

Weidman looked great before USADA. Hasn't won a fight since..

I thought Mac Danzig was going to make some noise coming out of TUF. He made some noise alright ...

Me too. He just faded from the off. I can hardly remember his fights.

Also, I was hyped by Hermes Franca for some reason. Thought he was going to submit everyone. Thought Sean sherk would be dethroned. Then he got beat and kinda disappeared. Then recently I find out he's an asshole.

Weird.

Back