• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters whom you absolutely dislike/Will never root for

I hate Dominick Cruz and Ian McCall

Absolutely despise both guys, I think they're horrible people. I've met McCall and I can't stand the guy, and despite him being literally too short to see it annoys me even more that he'd likely beat the shit out of me. Still don't like the guy though

Never met Dom, like his fights actually, I think he's one of the top 5 best smaller fighters ever in MMA- but I think he has an absolutely horrible personality and I hate him a little more every time he opens his mouth

Who you got?

Let the hate fest begin

<{jackyeah}>

At least we can all agree on one thing. Our love an admiration for Mike Perry

MikePerry-280x300.png

By responding to this thread you agree with that.
Platinum xD
Lesnar
Ronda
Woodley
Mousasi
Jones

I couldn't think of anyone... so I avoided this thread... but it kept popping up & so I decided to comment: I honestly haven't got those feelingz for any fighter. I prefer some over otherz n stuff but no one that botherz me so much I could never see myself rooting for.

Travis Browne, Matt Hughes, Lesnar plus Mini Mendes and TJ Dillashaw for all being animal murdering sociopathic pos. Bisping unless he fights an even bigger douche than himself i.e Rockhold and of course the usual suspects y'all love to hate, Canner, Honda and Jones.

hunting is weird imo but if they eat what they kill I don't really see the problem

Rockhold and Rouseys are 2 of my least favorite

Koscheck is scum

Usually won't pull for Conor just because I hate his fans

Usually don't pull for Bisping, but did root for him against Rockhold

-hate with a passion:
jones, ronda, bisping, the diaz brothers, sonnen,

--dislike
conor, rockhold, overeem, tyron so far away, cyborg, bob sappu, dominic cruz, kongo

out of all of them, jones by far

Conor McGregoat? :(

@ortizgnp

I don't wanna see @ortizgnp complain about Weidman being up there considering he more or less converted me from someone who doesn't like Tito Ortiz to someone who might've rooted for him to beat Fedor just because of the shitstorm it would start here

I don't wanna see @ortizgnp complain about Weidman being up there considering he more or less converted me from someone who doesn't like Tito Ortiz to someone who might've rooted for him to beat Fedor just because of the shitstorm it would start here

Fair enough.

Fedor+Emelianenko+Tito+Ortiz+Ring+NASDAQ+Opening+465ZCnLvo3fl.jpg

I would only have The Eyes Man on that list but old man is retired since ages back.

Long list for me:

Shields
Browne
Ronda
Woodley
Fitch
Aldo
Hendricks
Rockhold
Jones
Ferguson

Conor McGregor
Michael Bisping
Josh Koscheck
Chael Sonnen
Chris Weidman
Gilbert Yvel
Tito Ortiz
Tyron Woodley

However, the only time I ever thought about rooting for Tito was when he and Dana were gonna fight.

Woodley - brings racism up too much, tried to become a diva once he became champ, actively avoided wonder boy fight

CB Dolloway - pbp most punch able face

Hendricks - all the excuses, is fine with holding opponent down instead of fighting

Shields - tries so hard to be gangster, sucks at fighting and is only a grappler

W. Silva - everyone will hate me for this just never liked him... Also hate how he tries to be so tough yet has zero chin. The running from the drug test was great too.

Cyborg

She's a liar, cheater, bully and all around horrible human being with a little bit of ugly on the side.

Woodley Ronda Browne Pena mctap jones rothwell rockhold gastelum neck tattoo & gay sage

There are fighters I dislike very much but if matched up properly, I might even kind of root for them to beat somone I dislike even more.

This is my top-5 of fighters I don't want to win in any circumstances.

Conor McGregor
Ronda Rousey
Jon Jones
Tyron Woodley
Khabib

Honorable mention: Brock Lesnar.

Back