Fighters whom you absolutely dislike/Will never root for

Correct. I hate everyone. Period.

But back on point, the difference between someone who buys meat from a store is that there is a huge disconnect between the food on their plate and the suffering which preceded it. Most people enjoy eating meat simply because they like the taste (along with all the seasoning) but they do not want to acknowledge the life of suffering and violent demise the animal has endured to satisfy their palate pleasure, these people are ignorant/delusional/living in denial.
Then you have hunters like mini mendes etc who actually enjoy partaking in the act of stalking and murdering the animal themselves and proudly post up pics of them leering and grinning over the corpses of their victims. These people are sick, twisted individuals, they are sociopaths.
Of course morally it is pretty much the same because the animals all suffer and die unnecessarily regardless. I do not condone animal exploitation in any form and I actively encourage people to consider their part in all the unnecessary suffering they support but there is something about hunters that makes my blood boil. They deserve to have the tables turned on them.

https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/hunting-the-sport-of-sociopaths/
So you acknowledge 2 groups, 1 of which does their own dirty work in a manner which limits suffering to a minimum and the other which enables lifelong suffering, enslavement, torture and abuse.

You are lashing out at the wrong group.

Until all of mankind goes vegan hunting is the FAR lesser of two evils.

So you acknowledge 2 groups, 1 of which does their own dirty work in a manner which limits suffering to a minimum and the other which enables lifelong suffering, enslavement, torture and abuse.

You are lashing out at the wrong group.

Until all of mankind goes vegan hunting is the FAR lesser of two evils.

I've been vegan for about 3 and a half years now mate. I don't need to see any more of those videos but everyone else should watch them.

I'm not lashing out at "the wrong group" as you so succinctly put it. I'm lashing out at all those who deny animals their fundamental rights. I freely express my belief that ALL exploitation of non human animals is wrong. I already said as such in my previous post but there is just something about these types of smug hunters that really irks me. They are bullies who oppress the weak and the vulnerable.

You seem confused or have misinterpreted my message though I am not sure how as I was quite clear. It's not about degrees of suffering or choosing one act because it's supposedly less evil than another. Farming animals for food and hunting animals for food are both morally unjustifiable but as I already said and I fucking hate having to repeat myself when people aren't paying attention.... your average meat eater would be appalled at the thought of an animal being harmed or killed UNNECESSARILY - however they are in a delusional state and haven't yet made the connection that the reality is, the animals they eat are in fact harmed and killed UNNECESSARILY.
Hunters on the other hand, not all of them, but many of them actually derive pleasure from the act of killing. They are willing participants in the UNNECESSARY killing of animals, they enjoy it, they regard it as a sport and they post pictures of themselves smiling with pride while standing over the corpses of animals they have just murdered.

McGregor, Sonnen (not that he matters anymore). Diaz bros.

Also Corey Anderson, but strictly because he beasts too much.

Almost forgot Belfort. Fuck that guy.

EDIT: Forgot Cyborg. Fuck that guy too.

I've been vegan for about 3 and a half years now mate. I don't need to see any more of those videos but everyone else should watch them.

I'm not lashing out at "the wrong group" as you so succinctly put it. I'm lashing out at all those who deny animals their fundamental rights. I freely express my belief that ALL exploitation of non human animals is wrong. I already said as such in my previous post but there is just something about these types of smug hunters that really irks me. They are bullies who oppress the weak and the vulnerable.

You seem confused or have misinterpreted my message though I am not sure how as I was quite clear. It's not about degrees of suffering or choosing one act because it's supposedly less evil than another. Farming animals for food and hunting animals for food are both morally unjustifiable but as I already said and I fucking hate having to repeat myself when people aren't paying attention.... your average meat eater would be appalled at the thought of an animal being harmed or killed UNNECESSARILY - however they are in a delusional state and haven't yet made the connection that the reality is, the animals they eat are in fact harmed and killed UNNECESSARILY.
Hunters on the other hand, not all of them, but many of them actually derive pleasure from the act of killing. They are willing participants in the UNNECESSARY killing of animals, they enjoy it, they regard it as a sport and they post pictures of themselves smiling with pride while standing over the corpses of animals they have just murdered.
I've been vegan for 18 years. 3.5 years ain't shit noob.

Fortunately for the rest of the world you will get beyond that annoying preachy phase at some point.

And don't pretend like you don't like repeating yourself- I guarantee you couldn't walk away from this conversation without getting the last word.

It's the annoying self righteous attention seeking moony vegans like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Black Beast
DC
Rumble
Jones
Rashad
A. Silva
U. Hall
Woodley
Mighty Mouse

I haven't read all 16 pages, only 5 or 6 but I did not see a mention of War Machine.... That guy seems pretty terrible.

Conor McGregor. I do like his fighting style, I just can't get over that sewer of a mouth that he has.

I don't wanna see @ortizgnp complain about Weidman being up there considering he more or less converted me from someone who doesn't like Tito Ortiz to someone who might've rooted for him to beat Fedor just because of the shitstorm it would start here

Nice. My list is

Chris Weidman
Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey

Probably others im forgetting.

<13>

Nice. My list is

Chris Weidman
Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey

Probably others im forgetting.

<13>

Good ass fucking list

Weidman's two accidental wins over Silva still trigger me

His elbow over Munoz was also a complete accident too

Yes I'm mad

Good ass fucking list

Weidman's two accidental wins over Silva still trigger me

His elbow over Munoz was also a complete accident too

Yes I'm mad

His only legit fight was against Rockhold.

@ortizgnp

<{ohyeah}>

I've been vegan for 18 years. 3.5 years ain't shit noob.

Fortunately for the rest of the world you will get beyond that annoying preachy phase at some point.

And don't pretend like you don't like repeating yourself- I guarantee you couldn't walk away from this conversation without getting the last word.

It's the annoying self righteous attention seeking moony vegans like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Sorry I didn't realize it was a dick pissing competition here. The only reason I mentioned it was cos you felt the need to post that vid which made it fairly clear you assumed I was not vegan. Besides whether someone has been vegan for a day or their entire life makes no difference, it's not enough just be be quietly vegan in oneself. You have to raise the issues and get people thinking whenever possible, that's not preaching, I want the animals to be free and the suffering to end, that's my motivation, that's my goal. That will never be achieved if I keep my mouth shut.

I've done nothing in this thread to come off as annoying or self righteous, I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. I haven't said anything like meat eaters are assholes or shouted that they have to stop or should be forced to stop. If you think stating a belief that it is wrong to exploit animals is annoying and preachy and yet at the same time claim you have been vegan for 18 years makes me think you are lying your ass off or despite all your time as a vegan you are still largely clueless as to the core principles of veganism. there is a huge difference between promoting a message of compassion towards all creatures and preaching. Talking about it, debating it, encouraging people to think about it does not equal preaching so take your head outta yer ass you smug prick.

Furthermore going back to your comments about hunting being the lesser of two evils just confirms how clueless you really are. It would be like promoting better living conditions for human slaves rather than setting them all free or encouraging men to beat their partners only once a week rather than every night instead of saying it's all unacceptable and has to stop. 18 years vegan and you still don't have a fucking clue. That's the tragedy here.

I think I only really hate Jones. Lot of fighters I dislike their style but can't hate em for that. Fake people are just the worst.

Back