• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters whom you absolutely dislike/Will never root for

Bisping, Woodley, Ortiz,Mir,Cruz, Kennedy,McGregor,Theodorou, Rhonda and Hughes

Last edited:
ronda-rousey-travis-browne-leave-gym-together.jpg
I hate these guys

There are already 13 pages so I'll assume everyone is saying the same thing. So i'll the only original one. I'll just narrow it down to ONE fighter..

ROYCE GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

I'll confidently say nobody named him and I'll got to bed having owned this thread.

You may all thank me tomorrow.

Brock
Jacare
Tank Abbot
Matt Hughes
Rock salt

...all wind me up the wrong way...Brock especially.

Conor calls his shots because he sells 1 million PPV's per fight. Direct me to the PPV where Aldo has done that? Like it or not that's how it works.

And you want MM to go up in weight? You did't say that in your original post. So now you've clarified and that makes me dumb? Fuck off.

Yeah you're giving me back my own reason for not liking the whole Conor thing. Thanks for explaining to me the point I already made, genius.

And yes, you did indeed embarrass yourself with your feeble-minded response to my perfectly legitimate point on Mighty Mouse. Dont be salty though.

You mean being finished by Rory is a feather in his cap because the fight did not go to a decision? Also that nickname you came-up with is LAF and I'm very neutral on Tarec.
My mistake! For some reason I believed he won against Rory.

As a fighter, I'm not rly a fan of chael.

damn a lot a guys come up

jones
woodley
cruz
aldo
osp
mm
tarec saffedine
jake ellenburger
cain
mark hunt
lil nog
jacare
maia
tony ferguson
ricardo lamas
bj penn
aljamain sterling
cris cyborg
henry cejudo
<{nope}>

Ronda and Jones. Two despicable characters.

Conor, although I've never rooted for him. I can see where he comes from. Theres no use hating this guy. This guy literally is working the game, everyone else should be following him.

Back